Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:14:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  NLG Web-Site Sub-Boards Accessories and Add-ons.
| |-+  The Suggestion Box
| | |-+  The Suggestion Box
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Suggestion Box  (Read 96297 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« on: September 15, 2008, 05:13:11 PM »

Want to Request a new Topic? Have a question? comment? suggestion? Did you find a problem with this site please let us know.  Roll Eyes

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
RiseLikeRa
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 32

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 10:53:38 AM »

First I would like to say that this site is wonderful!  I would like to suggest that a working definition be the first post of each forum.  For example  Electromechanical Slot should have a rough explainantion of what they are, the years that they span and perhaps popular manufacturers. 

I found this to be needed when I became interested in a video poker machine that would be in compliance with my 30 year state laws.  I was told to look at IGT fortune 1 machines but that Fortune 2 machines were better.  I wanted to know if I could purchase a fortune 2 game and still comply with the 30 year limit.  There was no information available.  I still dont know.

I am very active in the electromechanical forum and there are many inquiries that could be answered by a kind of preamble, and even a picture or two, in the forums where possible.  What are your thoughts?
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 02:27:01 PM »

Ok, I have been gone for a while, but just what is the deal with the classifieds "purge" every month? And unless I'm missing something, I see December has been "archived", but no sign of January. Seems like there should be a better way of doing a purge, without doing the whole month. An ad placed at the end of the month will just vanish. Is there some reason the purge can not be done by date last accessed? In other words ads that have not been read in over a month get archived. I'm asking because there was something I was looking at that from Jan now is nowhere to be found (unless I'm missing something).
triplediamond
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 04:38:59 PM »

Poppo under the forum index scroll to the bottom and you will find 1-1-14 classifieds under Closed topics  Scratch Head  I was wondering the same as you when I logged in this AM......I posted a WTB on last Friday and it is under the closed topics ???? I would like to reply to a member but there is no reply button only a way to send the member an email ???? I'm a little confused ..Did I miss something as well..........
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 04:42:13 PM »

Poppo under the forum index scroll to the bottom and you will find 1-1-14 classifieds under Closed topics  Scratch Head 

Hmmm... I could have sworn that was not there earlier.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.