Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:37:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  NLG Web-Site Sub-Boards Accessories and Add-ons.
| |-+  NLG Arcade
| | |-+  Score Ranking
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Score Ranking  (Read 23192 times)
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« on: January 06, 2010, 08:34:39 PM »

Have noticed that there are quite a few different games where the best score is ranked as the worst score   Some golf games a few different pool games and a few dart games to mention a few.  Allows you to do really bad   ON PURPOSE OF COURSE  and achieve the high score. Help

ArtD
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 11:58:08 PM »

Which ones!  Jumping for Joey obsessed drool  Sounds like it's time for a "Worst score" contest! Crazy Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing 

Seriously, is it possible that the golf games are meant to be that way?  Scratch Head  In real golf the lowest score wins.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 01:50:56 AM »

Have not taken the time to write them down but there have been quite a few instances where thr worst score wether it has been score as in golf strokes or in time for instance there is a pool game where i remember the object was to clear the table as fast as possible  but if you waited hours to sink the last ball you would have the best score.  Also another instance was a dart game where you need the fewest throws to win but if you actually do it in the fewest you will have the worst score.  Also quite a few of the golf games are giving you the win if you have the most strokes..   Comeon now I know that the fewest strokes wins..  Its not all of them but I have noticed quite a few  and have actually commented on some of them in the score memo blocks..  Ill start to pay closer att to the bad ones   OK   thanks ArtD

ArtD
wcw1223
Contributing Gold NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 131

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 11:34:44 AM »

Also quite a few of the golf games are giving you the win if you have the most strokes..

Now this I need to investigate. I always thought there might be a chance I could win a game.  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 03:41:29 PM »

Also quite a few of the golf games are giving you the win if you have the most strokes..

Now this I need to investigate. I always thought there might be a chance I could win a game.  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Good luck! With the number of games in the arcade (currently about 1600), you might find yourself looking for a long time without more specifics. frying pan Duh!  rotflmao rotflmao
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 04:02:33 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
wcw1223
Contributing Gold NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 131

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 03:56:35 PM »

Good luck! With the number of games in the arcade, you might find yourself looking for a long time without more specifics. frying pan Duh!  rotflmao rotflmao

I was taking real golf  Duh! Duh!. I can beat the wife  frying pan but I convinced her that seeing how she is farsighted and I am nearsighted she has to tee off from the back tee and I have to tee off from the front tee
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 04:26:27 PM »

Have noticed that there are quite a few different games where the best score is ranked as the worst score   Some golf games a few different pool games and a few dart games to mention a few.  Allows you to do really bad   ON PURPOSE OF COURSE  and achieve the high score. Help

this is a quick fix i just need to know what games are messing up..............

Thanks Joeylc  Odie

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 04:33:49 PM »

Ill start to compile a list as they come up  A certain someone might not like it.   Oh well  there goes the win percentage

ArtD
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 05:43:48 PM »

Well!
I'm going to have to try this golf game! obsessed drool bunny2
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 07:14:29 PM »

Ok  here is a dart game and a golf game   to start with see if they can be fixed or not     501dartsshy     1994 is high score but 40 is best score  do you know how long it takes to throw 1995 darts to take the lead back  I  have a lot of free time but thats ridiculous.   Also a golf game I came across is 3dgolf9hole1   Check them out

ArtD
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.