Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:22:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Quick silver
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick silver  (Read 1913 times)
auddal01
« on: January 09, 2010, 10:14:47 PM »

Was triing to find some info one an IgT quick silver game Kit  3cm  and doesnt seem to be any thing listed.. Is this a game any one has heard of or should I stay away from it   Thanks For input
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 11:51:30 PM »

Welcome to NLG auddal01  wave

It is a Double Diamond Deluxe clone (same game with different artwork). DDD is a very popular game and most enjoy playing it. DDD (in original artwork) is also harder to find that some other kits and may cost a bit more to buy.

Two words of caution regarding the eBay listing you're perusing (I'm assuming that you posted now because of the kit currently listed on fleaPay). First, and foremost, the strips are very faded. Consider that you end up looking at the strips more than anything else when you are playing the game and decide if their condition is acceptable to you. Take a good, hard look at the first and fourth pictures. It's not as easy as it used to be to have replacement strips made because of recent copyright infringement enforcement actions.

Second, the reel chip that comes with the kit, SS8114 is the absolutely WORST chip made for that game, with an ABYSMAL 75% payback. If you do buy the kit, do yourself a favor and buy a better chip from one of our vendors. It will run you between 10-20 bucks + mailing cost. Factor that into your maximum bid.

Here is a link to our S+ game bible listing the chips for that game. Double Diamond Deluxe 3cm

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
auddal01
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 07:28:05 PM »

I knew i would get some good Info here.  This site is really the best.   Thanks Again  

P.S.   Just checked to see if I won the game   Nope  I really do Hate Ebay  But So goes it.   Missed out by  1 dollar  wasnt around in the final minutes to watch.  I guess I will have to look for the DDD you mentioned to make up for it.    
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 01:37:57 AM by auddal01 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.