Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:25:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  **Reel Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  CEI Slot Machine
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CEI Slot Machine  (Read 8430 times)
kass88
« on: January 11, 2010, 07:06:46 PM »

I have a 1989 CEI Slot Machine that is giving me a error code, i believe it is the reel motors, does anyone know where i can get this motor or a direct replacement for it, it is a Maxon F-2130?Thanks,
kass88
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 01:03:41 PM »

Does anyone know any history on these slots, as i dont see any other for sale or any info on line?
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 01:37:17 AM »

Welcome to NLG kass88 wave

I would like to help, but I don't know anything about CEI slots. I just didn't want you to feel like no one was reading your posts.

Hopefully you'll get a response soon. yes propeller

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 02:20:15 AM »

There is a CEI slot manual in an eBay store.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CEI-HOT-SLOT-Slot-Machine-OPERATION-MANUAL-06-FINAL_W0QQitemZ260534930300QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca9178b7c

kass88
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 03:27:49 AM »

Thanks Uniman, going to buy just waiting response from owner if years are in the same era...
kass88
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 03:06:21 AM »

Ordered the owners manuel, this issue i am getting is a e41 code, seems the motors might need to be replaced, they wont move the reels freely, i switched them around and still get the same code, does this seem common for the slot motors needing replaced, it is from the 80's??
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 12:34:29 PM »

With the power off to the reels, one would think the reels should move freely. Check that. If one motor was bad, you would think there would be a different error code for each reel. And when you move them the error would follow.
All three motors bad would be strange. Unless they sat for a long time and were exposed to moisture.
Never saw a CEI so I don't know.
kass88
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 12:48:43 PM »

I think the machine sat for a while, the insides are ok, but seem to have a salt like look growing on some of the metal, dont know if this maybe got into the motor coils or not.
kass88
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 08:28:31 PM »

I cannot find anyone else with one, i also just purchased a 1981 CEI Poker machine, but cannot find any info on their slots, are they really this rare, does anyone know?
daddy2yea
Mike
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 11:10:01 PM »

A picture is worth a thousand words. Post a picture so we know exactly what you have.  Also have you taken the motor apart and check the bearings. There is a lot of places to get new bearings if my chance your bearing have seized up. Anyway post a picture and any updates somebody here should be able to get you going in the right direction. Mike
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.