Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2024, 01:10:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)
| | |-+  Off the wall silly stuff.
| | | |-+  Off the wall silly stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Off the wall silly stuff.  (Read 176837 times)
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #350 on: August 25, 2010, 08:24:42 PM »

Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

perhaps this is why all the people in the INDIANA JONES SERIES OF MOVIES

YOU SEE SMOKING A PIPE TYPE UNIT (CONNECTED TO LONG HOSE) THAT WAS ON A TABLE TOP

YOU NEVER SAW WHERE THE HOSE WENT TO ????? bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing PERHAPS A

----- CAMEL OUTSDE THE TENT OR BUILDING JUST DOING >>>>METHANE <<<<< OUT---BURST ..
it said it calms the savage people dwn --or just gets them so wacked out of the mind

they just get burnt like the brain on the fry the egg commercial is like a brain on drugs  Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh!

CAMEL DUNG --has powered many things in the past !!!taste like S%%%^T  LOL ttth ttth ttth ttth ttth ttth

ttth ttth ttth ttth ttth       oops excuse me to the normal man or woman   CaptainHappy CaptainHappy CaptainHappy CaptainHappy

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #351 on: August 26, 2010, 01:19:16 AM »

OMG!!!... I can't believe that sh-- !  rotflmao bust gut laughing
That's amazing!!
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »

OMG!!!... I can't believe that sh-- !  rotflmao bust gut laughing
That's amazing!!

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

hey i would not blow smoke up your @ass bunker !! its there in color lol

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »

So THATS where the phrase came from.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2010, 02:15:02 PM »

So THATS where the phrase came from.

you know mst phrases do have a original source .. many I cant ask on the forum OR EXPLAIN IN DETAIL  lol
but a few are UNIVERSAL IN NATURE !!   

THE >>1<< FINGER SALUTE ---- in Rockets terms can be the same  as  HAVE A NICE DAY !

the goose that laid  the golden egg ??? --that one has me baffled

you have to be SH*****TING ME  another unknown author

if someone wants to spend the time they will find the answer's
=================================================
now for CAPTAIN HAPPY  -THE SEA MAN !!  HE SHOULD RECOGNIZE THIS  ??

its from a book of famous KNOT TIGHING from sea ship knots to LAND BASED KNOTS & USES

I have the book to prove this term --    a >>>>ARSEHOLE <<<<< is the hole inside a wooden block
which we have most all seen on old ships or sailing ships --the term BLOCK AND TACKLE ETC

THE "ARSE" HOLE IS THE HOLE IN THE WOOD BLOCK THAT THE ROPE PASSES THROUGH !!

which over the yrs got called @sshole  .  if you ever got your finger caught inbetween the rope and hole while pulling something ?? it hurts like hell--if your finger des not get removed in process  ??

then --- came the term   you   ---f-----ing  arse hole ..get the picture ??

Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2010, 03:42:35 PM »

That's more information than I needed.  bust gut laughing
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #356 on: August 27, 2010, 09:44:40 AM »

That's more information than I needed.  bust gut laughing

Ron --I think your jealous --you never knew about the wood block & hole or the smoke treatment !!
you have been thinking about that picture of the old  bellows huh ?? lolllllllllllllllllllll

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #357 on: August 27, 2010, 06:41:48 PM »

I guess I should file this under: You learn something every day!??? wave

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #358 on: August 27, 2010, 07:03:29 PM »

Captain ,you did know that block hole answer from Navy training correct ? Man I'm just a hay farmer and I can tie a sheepshank + monkeys fist ! We put led balls inside the monkey fist made with 1/2" manilla rope to use as a Black Jack in our cars. Gov cars lol
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 07:09:58 PM by ROCKET » Logged

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #359 on: August 27, 2010, 07:30:04 PM »

Donnie   your getting old, does our memory diminish with age?  A Monkey Fist made with 1/2 rope would be bigger than a Basket Ball !!   Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #360 on: August 27, 2010, 07:44:32 PM »

Donnie   your getting old, does our memory diminish with age?  A Monkey Fist made with 1/2 rope would be bigger than a Basket Ball !!   Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing
nope size of softball after you soak it in water it shrinks up nice and tight  ..you leave a 3-feet lenth black tape the heck out of the end or splice a loop on it  you know the feeling of a hot bath getting all shrinked up at your age  ha ha just look at it ..lol

ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #361 on: August 27, 2010, 07:48:32 PM »

Scratch Head Help BUZZ i did not say we need a bigger boat !!! along with the sheep shank lol

that happened up my way yesterday .. kids took the great white shark fin painted it black out of styrafoam and towed it through boston harbor
people were snapping pictures left and right until coast guard grabbed it and let news teams show the home made fin like in JAWS !!LOL

ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #362 on: November 29, 2010, 12:40:58 PM »

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

NEVER GET BACKED INTO A CORNER !!

to funny not  to share !!!

I can think of a few people I  know that live like this daily .. rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao
click on link below
enjoy lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LYhT6FHEpwY&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LYhT6FHEpwY&rel=0</a>

Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #363 on: November 29, 2010, 05:26:01 PM »

Somebody needs to pull his head out of his...er...I guess the elephant's ass.  There isn't enough soap on the planet!!!  LOL!

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #364 on: November 29, 2010, 05:59:08 PM »

Of this brings up the question - would you stick your head in there for a million bucks?  Tongue Out
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #365 on: November 29, 2010, 06:21:41 PM »

Of this brings up the question - would you stick your head in there for a million bucks?  Tongue Out

heck 25,000.00 twenty five thousand a head shot .. I would have a standing line to watch ..lol
did you think you looked any better when you arrived on your birthday ??

I would even go as low as 10k----- if i was guaranteed atleast 10 tickets per day tax free!!
its only a litte shat!!!

soap & water ..

reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #366 on: November 29, 2010, 08:30:03 PM »

Looks like he almost ASS-PHIXIATED LOL

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #367 on: November 29, 2010, 08:42:18 PM »

Oh they are starting to pop up now ! What about the green house affect on ozone lair ? Lol as I said all zoo keepers don't get backed into a corner lol 

Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #368 on: November 29, 2010, 11:20:12 PM »

That is one crappy job!  Poor guy.  I can't imagine choking on rectum fumes.

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
proten
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #369 on: November 30, 2010, 12:02:20 AM »

Rectum Hell  -  Damn near killed him!    Cry Laughing

One step at a time.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #370 on: November 30, 2010, 01:13:03 AM »

man...that poor worker got sucked in... Tongue Out
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #371 on: December 04, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »

I WILL MAKE THIS QUICK --THEN EXPLAIN A STORY I HAD WITH THIS BANK IN 2001
AFTER I HEAR EVERYONES OPINION OF THIS BANK .. ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME  !!

I think this is the biggest scam for a bank to do !!
not to mention for the business owners who pay there employees by check that dont do business
with the same bank as there employer -- to get shocked with this one --
if they go to the bank and cash there check -then get finger printed also--
so now that finger print goes on the check & back to whoever wrote check--what can they do with your finger print down the road ?? 

RE: The story goes like this --day before thanksgivng I go to local antique store with some items I was going to toss in dump.
antique dealer I  have known for years .. pays me $130.00 by check from antique store .He deals with CITIZENS BANK IN MA.
on my way home I decided to cash the check at this BANK across the st. from antique store .

I had two forms of I.D. DRIVERS LIC. & DEBIT card from my bank .
 I said I would like to cash this check --also saying I do not have a account here .

Teller  said are you aware of the new bank rules ??-- I said no --please explain ??
SHE SAID  NON  CITIZEN BANK ACCOUNT people would be charged a $7.00 FEE
FOR PROCESSING A  CHECK OF 100.00 OR MORE ---PLUS BE FINGER PRINTED !!

I said to her let me get this correct ?? if i cash this check your going to take $7.00 bucks out of the $130.00 figure ?
her reply  was yes sir ..plus finger print my index finger on the check .
 unless you want to open up a account with us --or go to your own bank and deposit it .

The only reason I went to cash the check was I needed some cash for gasoline to fill my tank before the holiday.
plus my bank is ten miles away and  closed early that day .

I enclosed in this post two pictures of the reciept I was given ..razor blade is hiding my personal info thats all ..

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS .. I WILL THEN REPLY WITH A FANTASTIC STORY.
THAT IS RELATED  TO WHY I DONT HAVE A ACCOUNT WITH CITIZENS BANK .

Rocket

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.

* BANK CHECK NLG1.jpg (38.78 KB, 480x360 - viewed 243 times.)

* BANK CHECK NLG2.jpg (52.02 KB, 480x640 - viewed 267 times.)

LauraAZ
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 24

I Don't drive agressively, just northeasterly

« Reply #372 on: December 04, 2010, 11:39:02 PM »

Everyone who is given a check from this bank should demand an extra $7 from
the check writer. I guess $14 if they want to pay it by check.
I think I would just refuse to accept checks from this bank. I bet
that would make the bank reconsider.
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard

Newest addition to the family, RIP Bentley

« Reply #373 on: December 05, 2010, 12:06:09 AM »

People just DON'T have to tolerate this crapola from a bank.I caught hell from B of A (Bank of Illegal Aliens)....
Seemed they wanted to CHARGE ME for "Free Checking". I told them they needed to EARN my business.
She wasnt going to fold, I was going to pay a service charge or else! My answer..........
OK...FINE! I need to make a transaction.,..........
I want a Money Order made out to me, in the sum of the amount in said account ($10,000+)..She checked the account
and saw the funds were indeed in there. The tapdance and asskissing soon began.....
I got her boss involved, told her their business model sucked ass and please expedite said money order so I could go to Wells-Fargo
across the street. Supervisor said that wont be necessary,all fees would be waived and she was very sorry for the "Confusion" She asked if there was
anything else she could do for me........my answer.......
Get me the Money Order I requested and close the god damn account, to this day I wont have ANYTHING to do with Bank Of Assholes.....
Moral of the story, tell them to shove that $7.00 up their corporate ass and select the next bank, the best choice...the one that the check was drawn on...
Do not allow these chicken-shit businesses to victimize you. If you do, you have only yourself to blame....

Kirk

Definition of "Retirement"= to be able to get back all you contributed into it AND take some of their money too before dropping dead.
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard

Newest addition to the family, RIP Bentley

« Reply #374 on: December 05, 2010, 12:11:44 AM »

P.S.  a "Check" is a promissary note, you DO NOT have to accept one as payment!
When you get the runaround from stores like "Worst Buy" (Best Buy) they will pull this garbage.
Simply tell them at the refund counter you do not accept promissary notes, you want CASH.
I did this at a Best Buy, got the sheriff involved, i won and so did the people behind me in line that watched
me stick it to Best Buy..........

Kirk

Definition of "Retirement"= to be able to get back all you contributed into it AND take some of their money too before dropping dead.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.