Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:39:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Ozzys Diary of a Madman
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ozzys Diary of a Madman  (Read 8950 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« on: October 07, 2008, 03:01:25 PM »

Hay Ozzy we need some of your words of wisdom  Hail Hail or some cool Videos will do  applause

Ozzy Osbourne Ozzfest Spoofs 2-Very Funny
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsy7T7OB9u4&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xsy7T7OB9u4&rel=0</a>

Ozzy osbourne- Ozzfest preconcert spoof videos
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kthJgwAF3qU&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/kthJgwAF3qU&rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 06:35:37 PM by Joeylc » Logged

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 04:34:54 PM »

Ozzy sent this to me  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g7OQOst6Wxs&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/g7OQOst6Wxs&rel=0</a>

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 03:12:25 PM »

Ozzy Osbourne-Dreamer

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YbJqswLi3uE&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/YbJqswLi3uE&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 11:30:30 PM »

Hey everyone, I'm taking odds on how many posts there will be before Ozzy actually posts in his own thread.  rotflmao  rotflmao bust gut laughing bust gut laughing frying pan

Sorry, just couldn't resist. Tongue Out

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 12:02:35 AM »

Hey everyone, I'm taking odds on how many posts there will be before Ozzy actually posts in his own thread.  rotflmao  rotflmao bust gut laughing bust gut laughing frying pan

100 to 1......6 posts or less???    bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
50 to 1 ......10 or less?

Thank God for Friends!!!
StatFreak

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 12:11:59 AM »

100 to 1......6 posts or less???    bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
50 to 1 ......10 or less?

Don't forget to factor in the observer effect. By posting here we'll be bringing it to Ozzy's attention the next time he browses new posts -- unless it slips by him. The more responses I get to my post, the more likely he will be to notice the thread and chime in, thus the odds go down. Sort of like pari-mutuel betting. rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Thor777
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 415

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 12:52:40 AM »

I'll say just 7 more posts till he notices and responds... bust gut laughing

My CAT is smarter than your honor student  !!!
Ozzy
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 254

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »

ha     ha      ha, never fear Ozzy is here, just preparing my acceptance speech for the Presidency.

Will be posting today.

cheers

Ozzy

POS put me down for $100 at 100 : 1
tjkeller
NLG Translator

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 02:02:39 PM »

I read it at 8 posts in...Do we have a Winner?

And to think, this whole thing was started out by JOEY...with NO response:

Hay Ozzy we need some of your words of wisdom  Hail Hail or some cool Videos will do  applause

Joey even put 3 posts of fluff with no mention...hmmm  stir the pot / get cooking
Only after Stat and everyone else chiming in do we get a response....hmmm...PEER PRESSURE, AIN"T IT A BITCH!!! bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Ozzy, glad to see you back in action! applause Hail

Good on you Mate!

Oh yea,...
CHEERS!!! arrow

(edit: DOH!!!  Duh! I forgot....OZZY FOR PRES! waving flag There'll be Pints for everyone!!!!)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:15:11 PM by tjkeller » Logged

Thank God for Friends!!!
StatFreak

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 10:08:50 PM »

...PEER PRESSURE, AIN"T IT A BITCH!!! bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

ha     ha      ha, never fear Ozzy is here, just preparing my acceptance speech for the Presidency.

Will be posting today.

cheers

Ozzy

POS put me down for $100 at 100 : 1

Welcome to your thread, Ozzy!!  wave wave
I would have put you down for $100 at 100:1, but your post requesting the bet ended the wager. If you would like to predict when you will post again just post here and let me know. Weird Eyes  frying pan frying pan

Ozzy

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 10:45:32 PM »

Lost the link to the POLITICAL DEBATE.

Before you guys nuke me, listen to my point of view. We all know that the way to go on this forum,,,,,,,,,,,is not to include POLITICS. WE should I believe has a forum dedicated to this subject, as we all live in the modern day world, and we need to post our opinions
no matter how adverse they may be
But hey let me have my say from an outsiders point of view;

I being an English Man, we supported both invasions of the pointless attacks on "I"raq" yes we were right at the time although we all thought, waste of $8,000,000 "that's what it is costing you guys at the moment per day at your cost. Now we have a global turmoil regarding the financial markets. I am sick of all USA related news links saying it is a global F**** U*. There is no way that the European financial markets set in motion any such thing as prime loans that were in any way part of the WALL STREET MELT DOWN. The American Dream..............................................................down the tubes, BUSH BUSH BUSH and you want "Uncle Fester" McAINE and that slag PALIN,

IF and If I say IF I was American;

1: DO NOT vote for McAINE, he is a war monger, so what, he was a prisoner of war, so were thousands of other persons during the second world war and Vietnam. By the way how many homes does he own??

2: DO NOT vote for Obama, not a clue, just good back of house speech writers.

America "USA" has to be one of the biggest jokes of the 21st century at today's ratings, a country that is hated by 30% of the world has a problem, now work this one out, USA is hated by 73% of the rest of the world, you guys have one big problem

WHAT IS TODAY'S PROBLEM IN THE WORLD............................................USA

Now back to the forum\\ nuke me if you want, it's free speech ain't it

cheers

Ozzy   STOCK MARKET HAS JUST COST ME PLENTY

Ozzy

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2008, 11:18:28 PM »

AS THEY SAY " WE SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING" nahhhhhh we were all to greedy weren't we ??????????????????????????????????????
Ozzy

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2008, 11:24:16 PM »

LET ME REPENT........................I WILL STOP WATCHING BILL O AND START WATCHING / BELIEVING IN CNN

CHEERS

Ozzy

VOTE FOR FREDDIE AND FANNIE....................thugs with a capital T
Ozzy

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 11:35:55 PM »

something wrong with this   D  E  C  A  D  E

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/article43731.ece

Cheers

Ozzy

A problem carried over from the USA
Ozzy

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2008, 11:45:41 PM »

Plus IV'e only got;

Ozzy (NLG)     | 13 (28%)

I am your leader

cheers

Ozzy

Before you think I am crazy, your financial markets are crashing, all I hear on the news is  "ACORN" what the F**** is going on.
Don't Worry McAINE is right behind you guys........................

Cheers Ozzy
tjkeller
NLG Translator

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 12:28:49 AM »

Go Ozzy, Go! Cactus Hail

While I am PROUD to be an American waving flag yes I would agree, our issues are largely self inflicted.
Whomever becomes President is going to have a VERY tough term. With all that the candidates promise,
we have to remember, CONGRESS has to go along with it! Duh!

ROCK ON OZZY!

Cheers! cheers

Thank God for Friends!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.