Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:44:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  NLG Web-Site Sub-Boards Accessories and Add-ons.
| |-+  NLG Members Map
| | |-+  NLG Members Map
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NLG Members Map  (Read 19066 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« on: October 19, 2008, 12:29:55 AM »

Be sure and zoom in first to place your pin...  arrow

Your profile info will be used to generate your map blimp box so if it's not filled out or no avatar is in your profile your blimp box will be blank..   frying pan frying pan

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=googlemap

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 12:38:10 AM »

Any one what to wright up and post a HOW TO for this or any other of the new mods we have put in ? ? ? I have no time to document a User How to  knockout
we have 5 other new mods Im working on right now  wave

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 01:43:10 AM »

How to pin your location on the map:

1st:    Go to your PROFILE
2nd:   Click on the "Forum Profile Information" link under the Modify Profile heading in the lower left of the screen.
3rd:    At the bottom of the screen will be THE MAP. Find your location by using the arrows or search function.
         Zoom in/Zoom Out with the +/- buttons. Simply CLICK on the spot where you want your pin.
         As noted on the bottom of the map..."Click to place a point or click on your point to remove it.
         Place your pin as close as you feel comfortable doing so
."
4th:   Click the "Change Profile" button below the map. YOU'RE DONE!!! applause

Thank God for Friends!!!
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 01:01:34 AM »

IF YOU ARE IN A "Unfriendly" State Or just don't want anyone to know where you are.

WE SUGGEST YOU PUT YOUR PIN AT "GROOM LAKE" AREA 51 LOOK FOR NLG1 BOT HE IS HANGING OUT THERE
  knockout
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 01:08:25 AM by Joeylc » Logged

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.