ChamII+ to Bally machine connection

(1/1)

Bobodude:
Trying to convert Bally EVO chassis from external progressive connection to internal stand alone progressive. Have schematics but can't find socket to get the 4 wire connection to machine coin in and TX+ and - .  Cham manual shows a Bally harness #311-205-10/11 as the pigtail from the cham's J7 socket to the Bally 4 pin cable. The only 4 pin cable in the top box goes to the candle. Turned on progressive dip sw on motherboard and all the settings come up in the setup screen but that locks up the machine with a black screen and the words " Progressive something or other is Enabled".  I guess it is trying to get a com link up to the Cham and can't. Have to turn progressive dip back off to resume play. I am sure there is the machine outputs I need I just don't know where they are. Help any Bally EVO expert.

Bobodude:
On further inspection, I found the backplane behind the monitor when I pulled it out. There are a bunch of empty sockets but none of them seem to have the right designation. I see one that is a serial out that has Rx+ and - and TX+ and -. But no JP/coin in terminal.

Jordan:
Were you ever able to find the ball to cham2+ harness?

Navigation

[0] Message Index