Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:21:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  how to set up the jackpot on a igt s plus double red,white,blue
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: how to set up the jackpot on a igt s plus double red,white,blue  (Read 4597 times)
partee
« on: February 25, 2010, 10:54:44 PM »

does anyone knows how to do this because we been playing it for days and it doesnt seem we are going to hit the jackpot ever
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 11:20:15 PM »

Heh, you can't rig your machine to hit the jackpot.

Assuming a typical Double RWB game, the odds of hitting the top award (three "double" symbols) is 1 in 373,248.  For some of the game chips, the odds can be even less.  You'll have to play for far longer than days to hit the jackpot.

That said, you should be able to hit other high awards (three mixed 7s, red white and blue 7s, etc.) a lot more frequently.  Hopefully you've at least hit mixed 7's once?

If you post the SS chip number that's in your machine, we can send you a PAR sheet that will show you all of the payout possibilities of your game, and you'll be able to figure out the odds of different winning combinations.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
partee
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 11:24:03 PM »

Heh, you can't rig your machine to hit the jackpot.

Assuming a typical Double RWB game, the odds of hitting the top award (three "double" symbols) is 1 in 373,248.  You'll have to play for far longer than days to hit the jackpot.

knagl

thanks for the info i didn't know that but know i do thanks again
partee
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 11:28:49 PM »

thr game chip says s-plus sp804 or is there anything else?
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 11:31:34 PM »

We need the reel chip number (SS####) to get that PAR sheet to you. The reel chip actually contains the virtual reel strips and payout amounts. The "Game" chip has the code that runs the machine.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
partee
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 11:34:05 PM »

thr game chip says s-plus sp804 or is there anything else?
We need the reel chip number (SS####) to get that PAR sheet to you. The reel chip actually contains the virtual reel strips and payout amounts. The "Game" chip has the code that runs the machine.

on the reel chip says ss6478
partee
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 11:44:10 PM »

statfreak

on the reel chip says ss6478
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 11:45:14 PM »

You have a less than typical chip with 128 stops.  The PAR sheet says (and I agree) that it'll take 1,048,576 pulls, on average, to hit the jackpot on your game.  Don't let your arm get too sore.

I'll send you an e-mail with the PAR sheet.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 11:45:50 PM »

SS6478 has a payback of 92.000%.  

The bad news is that it is not the typical 72 stops that most of the Dbl RWB chips are. It's one of the 128 stop chips. There are two combinations for the jackpot, so the odds are an abysmal 1,048.576 to 1 of hitting the top prize. Hey, it could happen, but I'd say fuggedaboutit. Duh!

At around 600 pulls per hour, the jackpot will hit, on average, about once every 1750 hours of play. If you play your machine three hours every single day, that would mean an expected jackpot once every 19 months. Of course, you could go years without hitting it, or you could hit it tonight. That's what they mean when they say "random".

I have attached a copy of the PAR sheet.

Enjoy.

StatFreak garfield

* SS6478.txt (16.56 KB - downloaded 155 times.)

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
partee
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 11:59:32 PM »

thanks for the info guys ok i have another question for you guys does any one knows how to enable the bill validator for this machine?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 12:10:00 AM by partee » Logged
Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 62

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 12:06:16 AM »

Here's a link on how to from the home page:

http://www.newlifegames.net/spset/dbv.htm

You will need a Set chip to get it done.

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.