Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:33:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome)
| | |-+  The Welcome Wagon (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | | |-+  The Welcome Wagon Thread
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Welcome Wagon Thread  (Read 427874 times)
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #500 on: July 23, 2011, 04:10:42 PM »

She's not to bright, doesn't even know what Town she lives !!

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #501 on: July 23, 2011, 04:15:50 PM »

She's just getting old and CRS is setting in. Only her long term memory works -- like the rest of us.  arrow

Kristine, don't listen to us old farts.  boss

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #502 on: July 23, 2011, 04:28:04 PM »

She's 13 going on 21,  just ask her !!    applause applause applause

kristine
« Reply #503 on: July 23, 2011, 09:07:32 PM »

oh thats messed  u shuold help me then haha
BTHodgeman
« Reply #504 on: August 02, 2011, 01:07:10 AM »

Hello - just checking this site out. I'm a member of a number of similar other sites. See some familiar names on here.

Brent
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #505 on: August 02, 2011, 01:33:28 AM »

Hello - just checking this site out. I'm a member of a number of similar other sites. See some familiar names on here.

Brent

Welcome Brent   applause
If you're into Home Gaming, this is THE site!  arrow

Thank God for Friends!!!
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #506 on: August 03, 2011, 10:18:00 AM »

Dancing Party Congratulations Clap Clap  to FOXSSLOTS1.  I see you have your new location on EBay.
Ford
exator
« Reply #507 on: August 04, 2011, 12:02:18 PM »

Hello,

i am Kai from germany and new here in this forum.
I have an old bally slot(E-Series 1000) since a few days. It had an damage from the batterie on the MPU-board. I fixed ist but now there is an errorcode 43, i can not delete ist.
i will make an new thread for that problem.
otherwise i collect dmd-pinballmachine from bally/wms., i have now ten pices in my gameroom.

sorry form my bad writing.

Gruß
Kai
StatFreak

« Reply #508 on: August 04, 2011, 12:39:23 PM »

Hello,

i am Kai from germany and new here in this forum.
I have an old bally slot(E-Series 1000) since a few days. It had an damage from the batterie on the MPU-board. I fixed ist but now there is an errorcode 43, i can not delete ist.
i will make an new thread for that problem.
otherwise i collect dmd-pinballmachine from bally/wms., i have now ten pices in my gameroom.

sorry form my bad writing.

Gruß
Kai

NLG Welcome Kai  wave

We have a few members who will be able to help you with your Bally E series, and we also have some pinball collectors here as well. yes

We'd love to see pictures of your game room! You can start a thread in the "Home Game Rooms" board. You can only attach two pictures at a time, but members are welcome to make multiple posts when they have more pictures they wish to share.

Enjoy the forum.

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:47:09 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
solinoid
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 25

« Reply #509 on: August 07, 2011, 10:15:12 PM »

Hello to all, my first post.
I'm new to the forum, having just rescued  a Game Maker from a dusty old shed. A friend of mine picked up a IGT Double Diamond and brought it over to me to fix for him. I have worked on many pinball machines so I figured what the heck, I'll try anything. After finding a manual on line and this GREAT Hail  forum I had it up and running for him in a couple days. Turns out a stepper driver had died on the main board for the 1st reel. With the schematics and reading the heck out of this forum I was able to fix the problem. Now, just like with the pinball machines, I'm hooked applause. I make my living repairing injection molding machines, designing new support equipment and retrofitting various types of machines with plc's and updated controllers. I have messed with electronics since I was 12,(I'm 53 now) digging old TVs and radios out of the trash and trying to repair them. I learned very early about the capacitors and anode cap in TVs lightning bolt and fortunately lived to tell about it Tongue Out. Well I've wasted enough of your time, so I just wanted to thank all you  for a great forum and am looking forward to chat and purchase items from you to help fix the rash of machines i know will come in the near future. Did I mention I'm hooked?? Tongue Out
Thanks to All
Barry

If it ain't broke don't fix it. If it is , give me a crack at it Smiley
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #510 on: August 08, 2011, 03:14:56 AM »

Hello to all, my first post.
I'm new to the forum, having just rescued  a Game Maker from a dusty old shed. A friend of mine picked up a IGT Double Diamond and brought it over to me to fix for him. I have worked on many pinball machines so I figured what the heck, I'll try anything. After finding a manual on line and this GREAT Hail  forum I had it up and running for him in a couple days. Turns out a stepper driver had died on the main board for the 1st reel. With the schematics and reading the heck out of this forum I was able to fix the problem. Now, just like with the pinball machines, I'm hooked applause. I make my living repairing injection molding machines, designing new support equipment and retrofitting various types of machines with plc's and updated controllers. I have messed with electronics since I was 12,(I'm 53 now) digging old TVs and radios out of the trash and trying to repair them. I learned very early about the capacitors and anode cap in TVs lightning bolt and fortunately lived to tell about it Tongue Out. Well I've wasted enough of your time, so I just wanted to thank all you  for a great forum and am looking forward to chat and purchase items from you to help fix the rash of machines i know will come in the near future. Did I mention I'm hooked?? Tongue Out
Thanks to All
Barry
NLG Welcome

Glad that you were able to get it going and are hooked. This is the place for that for sure! yes propeller yes

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy
NLG ADMINISTRATOR

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak

« Reply #511 on: August 08, 2011, 03:42:47 AM »

NLG Welcome  Barry  wave

As CaptainHappy said, you've come to the right place!  applause applause

Enjoy the forum.

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #512 on: August 08, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »

Wow, not on for a few days and three new members!

WELCOME; 

Brent, BTHodgeman  applause

Kai, exater  applause

Barry, Solinoid  applause

Hope you all enjoy the site as much as we do.

Ron (r273)
Hotrodslots69
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 36

If all the smoke gets out it won't work anymore!

« Reply #513 on: August 08, 2011, 12:30:02 PM »

Hello to all! Got a couple of machines in the last few weeks both Bally S5500's They seem to work well, joined up to gain information about the inside of the box. Site looks welcoming and a lot knowledge is being shared. Thanks for any help in advance! Hotrodslots69  wave

Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #514 on: August 08, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »

NLG Welcome   Hotrodslots69

Ron (r273)
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #515 on: August 08, 2011, 04:29:06 PM »

^^^^^ What he said! Both times!
 NLG Welcome

NLG ADMINISTRATOR

bigslope

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #516 on: August 09, 2011, 07:19:58 PM »

Hello to all! Got a couple of machines in the last few weeks both Bally S5500's They seem to work well, joined up to gain information about the inside of the box. Site looks welcoming and a lot knowledge is being shared. Thanks for any help in advance! Hotrodslots69  wave

I was the same mate. Got 3 s5500's all not working but with the help of a few good people on here i now have 2 fully working machines and 1 donor machine. A really good site here
a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #517 on: August 09, 2011, 07:56:50 PM »

Welcome aboard Hot Rod.

Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
Monkeybrains

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #518 on: August 20, 2011, 11:20:46 PM »

Hello

I'm just waiting for my first machine to be shopped out (S6000)  and I found this site . lots of stuff to learn eh . I was checking out some of the game rooms you members have and Wow some realy nice setups . 
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #519 on: August 21, 2011, 01:51:44 AM »

Monkeybrains  NLG Welcome  Look aroung and ask questions, if you don't ask we can't show you how smart we think we are !!

I have a question for you, are you getting your first machine from one of our members ??  ( I looked at your profile ) Thanks for filling it out, most don't . 

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #520 on: August 21, 2011, 07:04:40 AM »

Monkeybrains  NLG Welcome  Look aroung and ask questions, if you don't ask we can't show you how smart we think we are !!

I have a question for you, are you getting your first machine from one of our members ??  ( I looked at your profile ) Thanks for filling it out, most don't . 
Agree with Post
 NLG Welcome

NLG ADMINISTRATOR

Monkeybrains

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #521 on: August 21, 2011, 01:22:07 PM »

Yes  Im waiting for Wayne to shopped out a blazing 7's machine . I think he is on a road tour with his Charger lol
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #522 on: August 21, 2011, 05:11:53 PM »

Yes  Im waiting for Wayne to shopped out a blazing 7's machine . I think he is on a road tour with his Charger lol

Great guy to get a machine from!  You will enjoy! Clap

StatFreak

« Reply #523 on: August 21, 2011, 11:21:19 PM »

I figured it was Wayne since the two of you are so close. yes

NLG Welcome

Blazing 7's is a fun game. You'll be hooked and buying more machines in no time. Don't say we didn't warn ya' !  rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

gonemad
« Reply #524 on: August 24, 2011, 03:59:55 PM »

Hello folks. I am new to this forum and fairly green to this community. I bought my first game in Feb. and as of now, own Capcom Commando, Robocop, Double Dragon, R-Type, and 2 4-slot Neo's. (1 working and 1 not). I do more reading than posting as I like to try fix things myself. On a side note, this forum seems to be the most informative site there is for this community. May have just found a new home.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.