Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:03:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally PS6000 code 70
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally PS6000 code 70  (Read 2827 times)
e2ekielus
« on: July 16, 2010, 09:15:19 PM »

Ok, I did all kinds of searches and did not find a solution to my prob. I have a Bally 6000 that has the 70 reel error code. I cannot get the reels to stop spinninig and finish that roll. I know there is a way to clear the code and resume where it left off because i had this prob before, however im not sure what i did the last time i fixed it.
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 01:09:28 AM »

most times that people open the door while the reels are spinning and get the 70 code, it will clear when you close the door.  Sometimes you have to close the door, then open the door and close it again.  If those don't work, open the door turn the reset key then close the door.  Worst case scenerio saferam clear, but I doubt you'll need it.

w

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 01:36:32 AM »

One thing to remember about the S2000 is that it stacks error codes, so sometimes you have to open and close the door several times to clear all of the codes.

..but you don't have to worry about that, since Wayne has pointed out that you don't have  an S2000! Weird Eyes  knockout   Wasn't Me
 Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:07:34 AM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 01:51:06 AM »

One thing to remember about the S2000 is that it stacks error codes, so sometimes you have to open and close the door several times to clear all of the codes.
Have another one SF, you're in the Bally section  Tongue Out  ...  Sorry, I just had to, you don't give me many opportunities..  wave

W

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 02:03:26 AM »

Have another one SF, you're in the Bally section  Tongue Out  ...  Sorry, I just had to, you don't give me many opportunities..  wave

W

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing  I saw S6000 and thought S2000. Weird Eyes  frying pan frying pan  Does that mean that I'm tired? Tongue Out  rotflmao rotflmao I didn't even catch the obvious saferam clear reference "clue". Duh!

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.