Bally Draw Poker "Cajun" Manual

(1/2) > >>

m6050:
Another Newbie here, I have a Bally model VPOKB3-LT that I would like to get a manual for. It is a .25 machine with Joker Poker, Deuces Wild and Joker Poker. Any ideas?

Thanks

knagl:
Greetings, and welcome to  :nlg-.

I've never heard of "Cajun" video poker before.  Do you have a picture or two of the machine?  A picture (especially of the inside of the game) would help to identify what model it is (I know you posted the info from the tag, but generally that number is more specific to the type of cabinet the game is and not the system series that the machine is).

As far as a manual, I don't have any Bally video machines (just a ProSlot reel slot) and I don't have the manual you need, but if you're experiencing trouble, go ahead and post the issue you're having and one of our knowledgable members should be able to help you troubleshoot the problem.  Generally speaking, the manuals read like VCR instructions, and it's sometimes just easier to post the problem here and have someone experienced with the game solve your problem for you!   :89-

Again, welcome to the forum -- I'm looking forward to seeing what your unique game looks like.

m6050:
Thanks for the quick reply. I will take a pic and add it later just so I know what model I have. It works perfectly now but I want to tweak a few things if possible. (like not being to add tokens after you reach 400)

m6050:
Here are 2 pics of the poker machine. Hopefully ya'll will know what model this is and where I can find a manual.

Wildevent0952:
I found you while looking online for a manual for the same machine.  Were you ever able to find one.  Mine has a a number of error messages which I need to reset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page