How to permanently bypass S2000 door optics
(1/17) > >>
FORDSBS:
Hi there.  This is an email I got. I didn't look @ machine. Thought someone might have an idea what I should look for.

Sorry to bother you again, the IGT machine is still giving us a fit, it works for awhile then the attendent light comes on and it says either door b or door m isn't closed, so we wipe the sensors off and hit the reset and it works again for a little while, what we were wondering is can we get new sensors for the doors and also another problem has arised, it also throws a fit where the reels keep spinning, sometimes its one of them sometimes its all three, we have to hit the reset button and then that works again for awhile, and sometimes it just wacks out in the middle of the spin it will go slow, or will take awhile for the play max, spin button, etc. to come back on. Do you think that all can be coming from the sensors on the door or maybe we might need a new computer board.
Thanks Ford
stayouttadabunker:
There's a little bit of wiggle room on the door handle.
If a player pushes it up a little, the sensors get "un-lined"up.
Check and see if they are lined up and tighten down the hatches! - in other words,
make sure the handle doesn't have that wiggle room to put the sensors out of alignment.
This might involve getting the correct length/sized door lock pawl/jamb.
It might be too short and not sitting down onto the pad close enough -
thus allowing the handle to be too loose causing door open errors.
FORDSBS:
Thanks. Will put that on my list to check. Not sure when I'll get time to look @ it.
stayouttadabunker:
Quote from: FORDSBS on July 12, 2010, 12:06:15 PM

Thanks. Will put that on my list to check. Not sure when I'll get time to look @ it.

lol...me neither... :97-
FORDSBS:
I agree with door optic . I ordered one from Jim @ blueridge just in case. If that's not it I can always use an extra.
Going to try and align door also. If I remember last time I had eyes on machine the door had a sag.
Thanks again
Navigation
Message Index
Next page