Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:41:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  5500 Manual Availability
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 5500 Manual Availability  (Read 2933 times)
jojoishere
« on: July 11, 2010, 12:47:43 PM »

Hi,

I have misplaced my Bally 5500 Pro Series manual. When I go the link provided elsewhere, I get a blank webpage. Ditto, if I follow the Upload a new file link.

Is that funtionality working on the forum????

Is it possible for someone to email me directly if I provide my email address?

Thanks so much,

Greg
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 01:35:22 PM »

Hi Greg and welcome to NLG.  wave

Sorry to say that the upload section isn't working right now and the manual is too large for most people to send by email (over 10MB zipped).
Are you having a problem with your machine that we can help with?
 Please Post Pictures

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
jojoishere
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 03:04:18 PM »

It's rather simple, I assume.

My battery died. I replaced it. I know I have to do a RAM clear to get it going again. I have had to do this before.

I followed the instructions on another thread and it did not work, nor did it seem like what I remember doing (about three years ago).

I know I move the jumper to cover both pins and then I turn it on and do something. The instructions on the other thread had me holding the pseudo coin and test button while turning it on and then waiting for the clear message to display. I did this, but after waiting a few minutes and boring two holes in my fingers, I gave up. I kind of remember it being slightly different, but it has been a few years. I was hoping to read the manual and get it from he horse's mouth.

For clarity sake, when I turn the slot on, the display is blank for quite a while. The hopper makes some noise every so often and eventually a code 84 or 83 comes up.

Any ideas, suggestions or advice are welcome. I am by no means an expert.

Thanks,

Greg
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 03:23:29 PM »

It is important to be holding both of the buttons before applying power. If you're doing this, then maybe you need clear chips to perform a clear. It depends on the Mains that you have installed. Can you post the Main version that you're using?

P.S. What are you seeing when you turn the machine on to clear it?  It should be CH C. Hold the buttons for about two full seconds after power up and then release them. The message will change to CL C  AFTER you release them if the clear went okay.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 04:47:10 PM »

jojoishere
did you get my message about manual?
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 11:02:01 PM »

I send you some emails I hope will help
jojoishere
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 01:21:07 AM »

They were a great help Ford, thank you very much. We'll see what happens.

Greg
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 10:02:54 AM »

I don't know what these other guys that are on here do. I just try if I can help someone out to make up for all the help I got from  NLG members.
Hope you get up & running.
Ford
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 10:11:19 AM »

I don't know what these other guys that are on here do. I just try if I can help someone out to make up for all the help I got from  NLG members.
Hope you get up & running.
Ford

That's what this site is all about! We all try to help and have a little fun on the way.

Thanks FORDSBS for helping.

Ron (r273)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.