Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:19:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Strange Sp chip, and options page question
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Strange Sp chip, and options page question  (Read 2366 times)
angryninjas
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 147

« on: August 14, 2013, 07:06:28 PM »

I'm running a rare SP chip and can't find a PSR to find out how to turn off the attract music, as there is no 60 menu on this when I scroll through the white button pages, which is where I am used to seeing sound/music options on other machines.  It's an Empire King Double Diamond.  The best i can tell it's an SPOX11, but can't find ANY information in regards to that number, even with google, and when I pull up page 4 on the options, it alternates between two sets of numbers identifying the chip set.  Here are pics of the chips:

And on page 4 of the white button option mode, it alternated between this...

and this:

Basically looking how to turn off the attract sound of the gorilla every 90 seconds when idle.  Thanks.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 07:12:03 PM by angryninjas » Logged
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 09:47:30 PM »

I LOVE the lighted bill acceptor decal on the front of the machine.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
angryninjas
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »

Yep, me too!  Wish all of my machines had them.
dale
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 60

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 03:59:53 PM »

Do you have a 59 in your 0 page menu and a  page 23?  Some of the PSRs have the 59 as the intervals the attract made plays in minutes, 0 will disable the attract mode. Page 23 is usually the attract mode setup, volume, lights and music. Not sure how helpful this is but it might be worth a look.
angryninjas
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 04:15:44 PM »

Nope, no 59, but good thought.  I tried looking for that as well when I seen some of the Barcrest's were under a 59 menu.  Sad  There is a 60 under the page zero menu, but it's set to 0, and not changeable... but if 60 is attract sound, the 60-0 would be off anyways, so the 60 must be something else on this one.  Can't find a PSR anywhere... even if I could find one for Magical Merlin or Jack and the Beanstalk, they are the same machine as this one with different graphics, so I'm sure the chip type is the same.  But can't find a PSR for those or my Empire King  Sad
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.