Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 01:07:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  hi
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hi  (Read 2478 times)
rokar
hi
« on: August 23, 2012, 11:46:32 PM »

Hi, I am new to your site was referred here from another forum site was trying to find info on my first slot machine i bought. i got a 9 reel slot machine by innovative gaming inc. I see there on your forums for video slots but not for mechantical slot machine. i was in reno nv checking pawn shops looking for good deals. saw the machine and loved the looks of it. one of the reels did not work so the shop sold it to me for 200 dollars. i was able to figure out the 1.8 step motor of the wheel was bad. found one of the right votage on e bay i order it installed it worked great. this is my first slot machine to own and realy happy for with it seems like the company is out of busisness sadly the parts if i ever need it will be very hard to get, but i love the machine and will start a game room with it. i got all the manuels with mine so i duno if anyone would ever need that kind of infomation. but if someone does i could scan it and send it. its called tropical fruits. model number rr-9611

* IMG_0589.JPG (1269.15 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 326 times.)

* IMG_0588.JPG (1032.47 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 292 times.)
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:03:31 AM »

Welcome to NLG! Nice looking machine at what seems like a great price too applause We're primarily an IGT bunch around here, but there's a lot of Bally and Williams also. Hope we can be of help as your collection grows. Feel free to jump in on any topics you want to learn from or have information to offer that's helpful
CommTech
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 251

Joe

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 01:51:16 AM »

Welcome Rokar!  NLG Welcome
Congratulations on your first Slot machine!   applause
You definitely picked a unique and very cool first machine.
Nice work on getting it in working order!

rokar
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 09:11:19 AM »

i need to get a stand for my slot. Is there a website or something that sells used slot stands? or what do you guys use? its pretty heavy feels like 200 plus pounds and 5  feet tall, from top of light to bottom of the machine. i was thinking maybe a solid oak end table.
ricker
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 03:17:33 PM »

Hey,

Welcome to NLG.

Here's a couple of links to this topic.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=896.0

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=8076.0

Richard
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.