Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 12:16:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  WMS WILLIAMS. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Tech: Williams slot machine not registering quarters out
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tech: Williams slot machine not registering quarters out  (Read 3067 times)
Todd Scott
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« on: August 30, 2012, 01:21:05 PM »

I've got a williams Cash Crop Model 550 That somebody hit cash out on, and now it spits the coins out, but it doesnt register coins on screen, coming out. In another words coin hopper seems to work fine but the sensor seems to be broke. Blade interrupter seems to be adjusted fine.  I cant seem to get it to go into service menu or anything, until it pays out the coins. I pulled the sensor and cable out. It has AYS-02 Asahi Seiko wrote on sensor. So I guess my question would be where can I get one of these, and could this be the problem.  Also can you do a factory restore on these, I pulled battery and It didnt reset, still wanted to spit out coins. Thanks for any help. Todd
dragster73
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 25

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 01:31:36 PM »

Be carefull trying to remove the battery and along those lines if you don't have a Clear/Set chip.  Now if you have this chip you could clear the machine and turn off the hopper by setting it up for hand pay. If you want to  use the Hopper you will have to find the reason why it is not counting thee coins. Either the optic sensor is bad or perhaps there is a problem with the I.O. board.

You may want to slide the hopper out and then back in. Maybe you just have a bad connection where the hopper plugs in.

Have you owned the machine for some time  and this problem is new or did you buy it broken.

Jerry Clause
Gameroom Service

My Slot collection.

WMS "Jackpot Stampede Deluxe"
WMS "Big Bang Piggy Banking"
WMS 550 D.S. 550 with CPU-NXT.

IGT Vision "Red White And Blue"
IGT Vision "Pink Panther"
IGT I-Game "Munsters"
IGT S+ "Forth Of July"
(3) Sigma UV-1700's
Todd Scott

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 01:47:02 PM »

Jerry, Hows it going. Yeah I've had the machine for a long time. Always fully working, never had problem before. its not the connector on the hopper, good continuity. Stated counting coins, and then stopped. P.S. pick up any pins lately. Todd

* image.jpeg (873.77 KB, 1632x1224 - viewed 261 times.)
dragster73
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 25

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 03:10:40 PM »

Hi Todd, I stopped buying Pins long time ago do to space and the crazy prices these things are costing these days. That said the price of slot machines for the most part has fallen significantly. So i have Been picking up a few cool Slots here and there.

Jerry Clause
Gameroom Service

My Slot collection.

WMS "Jackpot Stampede Deluxe"
WMS "Big Bang Piggy Banking"
WMS 550 D.S. 550 with CPU-NXT.

IGT Vision "Red White And Blue"
IGT Vision "Pink Panther"
IGT I-Game "Munsters"
IGT S+ "Forth Of July"
(3) Sigma UV-1700's
Todd Scott

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 06:28:46 PM »

Bump, Could somebody help me with where I could find this part.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.