Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:45:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  Neon nights multi game?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Neon nights multi game?  (Read 7732 times)
jstraa
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 31

WARNING: CRAZY SLOT PERSON

« on: August 25, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »

Hi,I got a Neon Nights game which is just one game.
Now I was just browsing ebay and found this screenshot with the Neon nights game.
Is this a special version, or is mine capable of this too? (2 extra games, keno and poker)

Thanks,

Jeroen

* neon.jpg (29.35 KB, 500x375 - viewed 259 times.)
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 06:45:27 PM »

It would help if you could post the BASE and GAME chip numbers for people to look into that for you. I may have the answer depending on chips, but have to dig up the info.

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 09:37:06 PM »

The version that I played at Joey's had only one game, as I recall, but three(?)(CRS Duh!) bonus rounds.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 10:14:24 PM »

here is the pic of the software, what is in yours?  bottom pic zooms bigger.

* neon lights multi software.JPG (200.97 KB, 1000x750 - viewed 269 times.)

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 10:45:35 PM »

That's neat -- I'm always a fan of poker variations.  I wonder if there's anything special about the poker game (other than themed graphics)?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 05:35:11 AM »

It would help if you could post the BASE and GAME chip numbers for people to look into that for you. I may have the answer depending on chips, but have to dig up the info.

here is the pic of the software, what is in yours?  bottom pic zooms bigger.

You've Got Mail

I have to be honest that I have not ever installed this game yet... I now realize why! I am missing the sound SIMM! Duh! Duh! Duh! ANYONE GOT AN EXTRA AVAILABLE???  Scratch Head stir the pot / get cooking Help (Or does that one also come in Eprom Version for MML-I? I could use those if they exist, but I doubt they do. ANYONE KNOW?)

I am not completely sure of the answer, but I would be willing to be yours has at least the poker games as I looked over the par sheets for my BASE and they are mostly poker paytables! I bet that you have to go into the keychip menu and see what game families are selectable. The PSR for my game chips does not describe the games as some do!  Duh! My set is the following:

M0000482 Base
G0001215 Game (1-4)
C0000322 CG and Pixel (same as yours W)
DSS00034 Sound DARN I AM MISSING THIS!!!  arrow bawling hissy fit muted Help Help Help

I hope that helps out a little at least. I can't get to a game to try this out for a while.

Regards,

jstraa

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »

Here's my board with the eproms in it!

* P8260049.JPG (746.1 KB, 2687x1109 - viewed 263 times.)
jstraa

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 01:07:51 PM »

I just checked the IGT site, and if you click the multigame link in the Game King video slots section, only this game comes up! So I guess mine has the same games I might just need to clear it and install it again. (it came like this from the guy I bought it from!)
Amuse Repair
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 02:45:22 AM »

Old post but I have both versions of this game and yes they are different. 
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 06:21:01 PM »

Old post but I have both versions of this game and yes they are different. 

I finally got around to installing my version of the game since I found the Sound Simm, and it is fun and different to play. I have only played it for a really short while, so I have only seen one bonus on the slots, guess that I will have to play it more to get to the others! yes propeller yes I like the electrical buzz sound in the poker when you hold a card! lightning bolt lightning bolt lightning bolt

I did have to use the key chip to select which games are set up as we discussed earlier.

Now I am curious since you mention that you have both versions? What is different between the two versions that you mention??? It looks like my SIMMS will work with the other "version," so now I have to see if I can get a hold of the other Base and Game Chips to try them out!!! Scratch Head Scratch Head

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 07:40:38 PM »

Skipper Joey has one in the show room, call  and ask Scottie what games it plays. Unless I have my machines mixed up, the bonus round had something to do about making a Hamburger.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Amuse Repair
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 02:03:34 AM »

The only difference that I see is that one version has the three games (keno, poker, and slot) while the other version just has the slot.  I think they are both 9 lines with similar bonus games.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 09:28:16 AM »

The only difference that I see is that one version has the three games (keno, poker, and slot) while the other version just has the slot.  I think they are both 9 lines with similar bonus games.

Do they both have all three bonus rounds? Scratch Head 2  If they do, it sounds like the three game version would be the one to have. yes

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.