Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:12:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  OIL SPILL
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OIL SPILL  (Read 4472 times)
Ozzy
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 254

« on: June 12, 2010, 11:01:31 PM »

Is there a thread on the Gulf oil spill ???

Want to spill a few beans.......

cheers

O Z Z Y
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 11:17:51 PM »

WHAT OIL SPILL????

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Ozzy
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 254

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 12:10:57 AM »

Was just going to reply to the latest from your great President who quoted BP as BRITISH PETROLEUM.

In fact we are know as BP, USA owns 30% of the company, and the engineers (ha ha) that developed this kind of deep sea exploration that F******** U* happen to be USA origin. So when Obama shoots his sh** about how bad the UK is in handling this situation (plus we still are heading the front on stopping AQ) plus we bloody draw against you lot in the WC, a bit pissed off.

cheers

O Z Z Y is BACK
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 12:17:55 AM »

Oh...we don't really pay attention to anything the President says.  Sorry...did he say something stupid again while he was staring at himself in the mirror?  Best to ignore him like most of us do. 

Cheers mate.

Jim

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 12:23:08 AM »

It doesn't surprise me that the current US President shows disdain for Great Britain. He seems to be treating most of our traditional allies with that type of attitude. You may be able to take comfort in the fact that the President seems to disdain the USA most of all!  Duh!

Dan (tacman)

Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 01:18:05 AM »

Hey am I the only one that voted for Jimmy Buffet that year for prez???  All you "change" hop on the wagon folks are sure kicking yourself in the azz at this point I bet  Duh!  Duh! ....and if your not you must be  knockout  

Here's some interesting news.  Did you all happen to catch the neat little tax they slipped in with that Health care bill.  Yessir....sell your house or buy a house...and there is a 4% tax added and paid direct to Health care.  So you sell at $200K.....no longer expect to just lose 7% to the real estate agent.  That's right....$22,000 gone.  So much for building up a little escrow.

Man I'm just lovin all this "change".
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:23:34 AM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 01:30:12 AM »

Yeah, you'll have to excuse our president, he's pretty inept. Seems he's real busy looking for someone's a$$ to kick, er, someone's throat to put his boot on, or some such nonsense, and it's getting in the way of him actually accomplishing anything in abating the spill. He needs to repeal (or at least suspend) the Jones Act of 1920 and get some help in there.

However, this: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/36783.html
might shed some light on that subject... stir the pot / get cooking

[smack talking mode] 
And no worries about WC, both of our teams will advance ( Evil Evil that is, unless you're worried about the seeds of doubt planted in Team England's mind from only being able to muster a draw against us bloody Americans, or the boost to other teams that will have to face ENG thinking "hey, if the Americans can get a draw, we can probably beat them!)  stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking  Crazy Crazy rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao Of course, you'll probably advance farther than us! That's the good thing about being the underdog, we're expected to fail and anything we do well is a bonus!
[/smack talking mode]

Glad to have you back Ozzy! Are you going to make it to Joey's for the 4th? I'm looking forward to meeting you one of these days and hoisting a couple cold ones, beer or otherwise!

Thanks,
Bill
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 06:26:15 AM »

Glad to have you back Ozzy! Are you going to make it to Joey's for the 4th? I'm looking forward to meeting you one of these days and hoisting a couple cold ones, beer or otherwise!

Bill, I'm guessing that the bottle of Absolut which represented Ozzy in the picture posted on our front page, which I composed two years ago, and which you took (as I recall), is still waiting for him at the command center!

Ozzy, here's another shot to entice you.  Plastered Buddies Jumping for Joey

Stat garfield

* D3C_2294.sm.jpg (103.96 KB, 531x800 - viewed 170 times.)

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.