Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:16:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  The Slot Shop **Tech Talk**
| | |-+  TITO Enhanced Validation implementation
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TITO Enhanced Validation implementation  (Read 3900 times)
hps
« on: April 11, 2012, 12:16:28 PM »

Hello I am trying to implement Secure Enhanced validation for TITO on my slots, and I'm having a rought time with the validation, because of the lack of free information around there.
I have tryied to ask on some programming site to, at least, validate my algorithm: http://codereview.stackexchange.com/questions/10791/c-algorithm-with-byte-shifts-and-bcd-calculation
but I have not received any answer yet.

I was hopping someone here, can give me a hand with this, or with the implementation, or with some test case, as it can be providing me some Machine ID, and Sequence Number, with the Validation Number that
they have to generate. With that I can have my slot fully working with TITO Enhanced Validation.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, also, If anyone can know where I can get GSA SAS v6.02 Toolkit for ticketing, would be very preciated!

EDIT: updated link, previous was dead!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 12:12:17 PM by hps » Logged
zarobhr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »

the gaming machine generates the validation number and then sends that to the Host, If you have Communications with your slots via a Host(your pc and the proper communition) then to ensure enhanced validation is working you will need to use the setenhancedvalidationid (dont have in front of me) command to give it the machine id and the sequence number, just be sure to make it unique every time you have to set it , should only have to set it once per machine.

once a machine has the initial machine id and sequence number then the gaming machine not your software will generate the validation number and then you will be responsible for reading the validation number and ticket amount from gaming machine and storing it into a database

there is also a section on these forums for homebrew TITO and alot of good info is there
hps
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 11:11:51 AM »

command 4C from Host To GM set enhanced validation Id and next sequence number, both are 3 byte arrays, that should be used to generate the 16 digit validation number used there, as it is explained on the link to code review that I posted above.
I will try to find the threads that you mention, and see If I can get something usefull there, and then post my advances here.

(I already have system validation working, and Enhanced too, despite of minor validation issues, lol).

Thanks man!.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.