Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:17:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  CLOSED TOPICS
| |-+  New Life Games Classifieds for 1-1-2014
| | |-+  FREE !! Chip/Eprom Storage Tubes for Postage
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FREE !! Chip/Eprom Storage Tubes for Postage  (Read 5013 times)
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 79

« on: January 02, 2014, 12:01:28 AM »

That time again !!!  Need to clear out a few hundred tubes before throwing them away !! They range from 10" to 22" in length . Max of 10 per member. PM address and quantity for shipping quote. Tubes are FREE to members.  HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!! applause applause applause applause applause

* IMG_1946.JPG (270.7 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 218 times.)
qbert
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 30

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 12:40:32 AM »

Thanks for helping the members out Coors  +1 (Karma, or whatever)
Oscar Pompa
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 16

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 04:15:11 AM »

thats nice jejeej  +1 to you !!
bondoexpress
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 18

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 04:54:45 AM »

Thanks also  +1 (Karma, or whatever)
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 10:45:42 AM »

Demand was large !!!!

I will get them packaged and e-mails back to you all in the next 48 hours  wave
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 11:09:33 AM »

Now we see who is moving a lot of chips.  applause
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 11:25:06 AM »

All gone !!!!

Damn that was fast !! Cry Laughing
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 11:34:35 AM »

wonder in junkman got any Scratch Head +1 (Karma, or whatever)
Ed_milehi
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 114

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 09:28:34 PM »

I believe I recognize 6 of those tubes as ones  I sent you full of chips along with my EEPROM eraser.

Edited to change programmer to eraser.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 07:25:21 AM by Ed_milehi » Logged
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 09:57:15 PM »

Tim - you've helped me in the past many times ... even fixed a board I sent you.  What's up with Ed?  Why can't you resolve the outstanding issues with him?

Yes, I know I should stay out of it. muted  I feel like I just stepped in a big old hot pile of shaving cream.  Hijack

:Dave
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 09:58:31 PM »

I believe I recognize 6 of those tubes as ones  I sent you full of chips along with my EEPROM programmer.  

Cry Laughing  rotflmao Crazy
Haaa, Ed you guys never got that resolved?
I'm so shocked  no

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
Ed_milehi
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 114

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 01:01:56 PM »

Tim - you've helped me in the past many times ... even fixed a board I sent you.  What's up with Ed?  Why can't you resolve the outstanding issues with him?

Yes, I know I should stay out of it. muted  I feel like I just stepped in a big old hot pile of shaving cream.  Hijack

:Dave
I should probably drop it, I don't care about losing potentially $100 but it irks me no end when someone who does you wrong is so arrogant to even respond to email, phone calls or PMs and give an explanation as to why he ripped you off.  I should have been tipped off when negotiating for the EEPROM eraser I was lowballed with mistruths about the eraserr and my chips were worthless because of their slow speed but he'd take them off my hands and we agreed to a deal.   I bought an "original" IGT chip  from his website for an IGT S+ which was as slow or slower than what I sent him. In fairness the chip for the S+ came promptly with instructions and worked perfectly, I don't care who burnt it.

I had forgotten about the incident until I came across other posts where the individual was ranting about other "A**holes" who wronged him but the behavior described by the A**holes was similar to my experience especially the lack of communication after the sale or deal had an issue.

His end of the bargain, a homemade cable his son came up with for powering on a Bally Alpha he was asking $30 for, I wanted one and it was worth it, IMO, to do the trade.  That's another thing that bothers me, why would he burn me for a $30 cable, the only answer I can come up with is his arrogance and anger that I dared asked him more than once as to where was the cable.  

Caveat Emptor, true words and here there are no safeguards when something goes wrong.  I have purchased from several members many different items and never had an issue with any of them.  Here integrity becomes the reputation of the seller and after a sale if a question came up all seem to go out of their way to give me a hand if I  need help with what I purchased.  This website is a wealth of information and parts not just for other dealers but also for the little guy or gal who has a machine or two and likes to maintain them themselves.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 07:27:12 AM by Ed_milehi » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.