Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 11:10:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  WMS WILLIAMS. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Ram Clear Procedure for WMS BB2
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ram Clear Procedure for WMS BB2  (Read 21539 times)
AndyP
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 127

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 10:27:49 PM »

Is it possible to set up AFT on this machine? Game is Mystical Fortunes.
kforeman
Today...Slot Tech Tomorrow...Still be a Tech
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 42

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 11:29:51 PM »

Is it possible to set up AFT on this machine? Game is Mystical Fortunes.

what is your OS version?  we just spent the last 2 months reconfiguring all the machines on our floor for AFT so i learned a little about these options.  on the WMS games you will need an OS 1420 or higher; the 1420 was their first with AFT capabilities. yes

if you have a 1420 or higher OS you should be able to go into the Setup > Machine Info screen and input an asset number; the asset number is required for AFT functionality.  once you have the asset set you can go back into the comm. setup and turn on AFT. lightning bolt lightning bolt lightning bolt

i'm on my way out for the day but if you need anything else Andy just post up and i'll jump back in tomorrow! cheese

Now You're Techin'!!!
AndyP

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 07:20:02 PM »

No OS Version, it just says Test Software on the flash card. Does not really matter if it does not work with AFT, I just wanted to test on another machine on the fibre loop.

kforeman
Today...Slot Tech Tomorrow...Still be a Tech
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 42

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 11:16:26 PM »

No OS Version, it just says Test Software on the flash card. Does not really matter if it does not work with AFT, I just wanted to test on another machine on the fibre loop.

see reply #18 for pulling the versions up on the game.  it might give more information than just the label on the card. yes

Now You're Techin'!!!
AndyP

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 11:21:10 PM »

So I ram cleared it again, set it up and managed to get AFT enabled, but now I am getting that stupid printer error again  banghead Set up as a netplex as per last time but keeps saying printer com error.

Never ending with this machine. And to top it off its slowest booting machine I have ever dealt with. I wish the distributor would get back to me  hissy fit
AndyP

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2012, 01:03:49 AM »

very annoying. Got printer working. I can go into device setup and print a void ticket, but the machine keeps telling me there is a printer com error.   
AndyP

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2012, 03:42:01 AM »

OK, finally. IT is working again after yet another ram clear. This time with AFT!

Now the problem is the only way it will do AFT is by printing a ticket., it does not seem to support an inhouse transfer direct to credit meter. Probably another setup option.  banghead

Anyway, enough slots and sas, 4 days off work for easter, time for some  Frosty Beer love whiskey cheers
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.