Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:16:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
| |-+  JCM DBV-45, DBV-145, and DBV-200 Bill Validators.
| | |-+  DBV200 - software lisings
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DBV200 - software lisings  (Read 17516 times)
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2012, 08:25:32 PM »

Jim,

I don't have a SS4808 on my list. Maybe a typo for SS4868?

As for the ID, isn't that a SP fuction? And both the SP1271 and Sp1145 are supposed to be IDO-023.  But back in post 10, I asked about that. Not sure if he tried changing it or not.
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 323

Me at work

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2012, 12:00:57 AM »

sorry jim -  i went to other SS chips - type 0 type 2 tried mixing and matching with various SP that supposedly work with specific types - trying to narrow down the issue - in all cases - the problem is the 16 board not recognizing the BV -  I give up - sorry - I have enough 10 mhz boards that WORK so the 16s  I will use in games that do not have a BV - problem solved.
CVslots

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2012, 01:49:03 AM »

Barry, this is no good. You've been messing with this one for a few days now. I hate to see you stop without discovering the underlying cause, but i understand completely. Time is precious, not to mention costly. Its just a shame nothing was resolved.  no

-Roslyn

coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2012, 02:00:47 AM »

Might try doing a clear. I know it's discouraged, but there have been posts about a clear fixing bill acceptance issues. Maybe more so because of the swapping of 16mhz and 10mhz "confusing" the EEPROM.
  yeah!!! Poppo!! finally you bit on one of my ideas  (even though it may not work!) Just nice to see you quote me once...hahahah
poppo

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2012, 02:14:02 AM »

Well, I did say there were posts about it, not that I actually believe it.  Tongue Out
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2012, 02:16:50 AM »

Well, I did say there were posts about it, not that I actually believe it.  Tongue Out

Close enough !!
rokgpsman
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

Just a curious observer...

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 06:47:20 AM »

IF it's JCM software information your looking for  head on over the their web site http://www.jcmglobal.com/en/support/downloads/SoftwareInfo.aspx

The more blanks you fill in the more specific the info. For basic searches I fill in Country (USA) hardware, (DBV-200, WBA) stacker type (if known) and Protocol. If your not sure which protocol you need, check the Software protocol page http://www.jcmglobal.com/en/support/downloads/protocols.aspx

With those three or four things you will get a list of all software ever made for that application starting with the newest to the oldest. Clicking the blue software link will get you the software information sheet. This has a list of the bills the software will take as well as a listing of all changes since the previous versions. Dip switch information is also listed.

As always if you have any specific information you are looking for, feel free to shoot me an email.

email sent

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:44:05 PM by rokgpsman » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.