Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 03:51:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  **Reel Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  WTB FRONT DOOR DECAL FOR IGT S-PLUS
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB FRONT DOOR DECAL FOR IGT S-PLUS  (Read 157337 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #325 on: July 21, 2009, 07:31:58 PM »

I have thought about switching over to nickels but I also though that nickels can be stolen....

I'd love to meet the person who steals any amount of nickles of considerable value from your slot machines and is able to walk away with them...  Smiley

My axiom has always been that anyone that I would trust enough to see and play my machines wouldn't steal from me. I was proven right when I cashed in the $2250 in quarters (9000) and $100 in nickels (2000) that were in my machines earlier this year.

In the fourteen years that I've had slot cash around the house, I found that I had lost only eight quarters and had actually gained one nickel. Three of those quarters were lost when I moved eight years ago and the other five may still be around somewhere under the stands or hidden in the machines. My friends' kids have played my machines over the years, and they have ranged in age from three to thirteen. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they hadn't taken anything. propeller

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
IGTfanman777
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #326 on: July 25, 2009, 02:55:35 AM »

yes Darell has excellent customer service. I have bought parts off him before aswell. wonderful guy and very helpful.

Tim

My Machines:
IGT S2000 - Double Diamond Haywire
IGT S2000 Vision - Fox N Hound
Sigma/PGI UV1700 - KISS Video Slot
IGTfanman777

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #327 on: July 25, 2009, 03:00:11 AM »

whoops ,i was replying to something from page 1. didnt know this was up to page 17. lol

My Machines:
IGT S2000 - Double Diamond Haywire
IGT S2000 Vision - Fox N Hound
Sigma/PGI UV1700 - KISS Video Slot
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #328 on: July 25, 2009, 01:47:42 PM »

yes Darell has excellent customer service. I have bought parts off him before aswell. wonderful guy and very helpful.

Tim
whoops ,i was replying to something from page 1. didnt know this was up to page 17. lol

I was wondering what in the world you were talking about!.... rotflmao
ashyron
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

RIP Dad. I love you. 5-26-10

« Reply #329 on: July 29, 2009, 06:17:18 PM »

So I was wondering if everyone (except RacerGiant) got all their decals and are happy with them??  I filled so many orders I don't rremember if everyone got theirs or not.  If not please let me know so I can try to find your package.

Thanks, Ron

Well, it's been almost 2 years.  I'm kinda back. Undecided
racergiant
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 105

« Reply #330 on: July 29, 2009, 07:34:23 PM »

bawling    lol
ashyron

« Reply #331 on: July 29, 2009, 08:52:16 PM »

bawling    lol

I still have a blue/white one put aside for you RG.  Just say the word and I'll have it in the mail - insured this time.  Heck if I didn't get so sick on long trips, I would just drive it down to you to MAKE SURE you got it, LOL

Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 62

« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2009, 01:07:02 AM »

Odie Well you know I got mine!  My problem was deciding which color to mount on my only machine,
so I went with the Black/White combo on my 5X Pay Deluxe it looks Great! Took me about 30 minutes to mount it all. yes
If I only had some more machines to dress up rotflmao

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
ashyron

« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2009, 04:49:04 AM »

Odie Well you know I got mine!  My problem was deciding which color to mount on my only machine,
so I went with the Black/White combo on my 5X Pay Deluxe it looks Great! Took me about 30 minutes to mount it all. yes
If I only had some more machines to dress up rotflmao

30 minutes is about all it takes. applause  The hardest part for me is winding the ribbon cable behind all the buttons.  hissy fit  I'm happy to hear you like your stickers.  I love mine. 

Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2009, 08:20:28 PM »

I also love my new illuminated decals.  applause yes

Others here have stated that these decals will fade with time if left with power on all the time. This has concerned me since I'm one of those people who leave the S+ machines on all the time.  I believe I have come up with a very easy solution. When I'm done playing my machine, (but I want it left  powered up) I insert a new generation II (Color) $5.00 bill into the bill validator. Since their is no up-date to the new $5.00 it spits it out. I just leave it hanging out of the validator. This turns off the power to the new illuminated decal. Thus saving and extending the life of the illumination.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
dpalmi

Total Karma Storms: 291

« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2009, 08:45:03 PM »

Hello all!

You could also press the "Bet One" button and just leave it there - don't spin.  This would turn off the bill acceptor light because you are in the middle of a game/spin and would save you $5...lol.  You will just have to complete that game when you come back to the machine....

Dan #2

A great man once said, "I was told last time I would get a piece of cake."

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2009, 09:01:44 PM »

Hello all!

You could also press the "Bet One" button and just leave it there - don't spin.  This would turn off the bill acceptor light because you are in the middle of a game/spin and would save you $5...lol.  You will just have to complete that game when you come back to the machine....

Dan #2
Dan I was going to post this very same thing, but thought I should check first. I tryed 3 Game Kings, hit bet 1 once,  BV light stayed on, tryed same thing with a S+, same results

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
dpalmi

Total Karma Storms: 291

« Reply #337 on: July 31, 2009, 09:20:10 PM »

Dan I was going to post this very same thing, but thought I should check first. I tryed 3 Game Kings, hit bet 1 once,  BV light stayed on, tryed same thing with a S+, same results

Maybe it's when you press "Bet One" 2 or 3 times to get it to the max bet then...can you try that?  I no longer have a S+ machine to test.  I thought at some point it went out before spinning....hmmm....

Scratch Head

Dan #2

A great man once said, "I was told last time I would get a piece of cake."

Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2009, 10:24:53 PM »

Dan, Your correct.  yes
If you press bet one until the max bet for your machine is achieved, the BV light then goes out.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #339 on: August 01, 2009, 01:24:52 AM »

shows you how smart I am.  But on a Game King when you hit bet one up to the max bet, the game plays without hitting deal or spin. So that makes me half right, or you could look at it half wrong.  Hummm    I think I'll go work on a CDS

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 60

« Reply #340 on: August 01, 2009, 02:12:43 AM »

What fade out..?? Scratch Head  hard to believed that..lol..maybe?not in your life time? they like CCFL light!!?its last a long long time..i was worried about control boxes would gone out before the display?? cause have to turn on/off every 10-15 second? lightning bolt? lightning bolt
my hooked up directly to deno display!! muted

* 24-7 display.JPG (61.84 KB, 640x480 - viewed 298 times.)

IGT S-2000...
Sorry about my grammar..lol..it is my second language.!!lmao...
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2009, 04:02:41 AM »

I also love my new illuminated decals.  applause yes

Others here have stated that these decals will fade with time if left with power on all the time. This has concerned me since I'm one of those people who leave the S+ machines on all the time.  I believe I have come up with a very easy solution. When I'm done playing my machine, (but I want it left  powered up) I insert a new generation II (Color) $5.00 bill into the bill validator. Since their is no up-date to the new $5.00 it spits it out. I just leave it hanging out of the validator. This turns off the power to the new illuminated decal. Thus saving and extending the life of the illumination.

My suggestion is to load up all of your machines with $5 hanging in them, and PM me your address!  yes Also don't forget to leave your door unlocked!!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing If you really feel up to it load up the cash boxes with stacks of $100 bills too! rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

OK, I guess that others had better suggestions.  yes yes yes  I just saw the chance to interject some humor!  propeller  If I left money hanging out of the BV's, I know it would disappear!  bust gut laughing hissy fit bawling

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #342 on: August 01, 2009, 07:21:54 AM »

Hello all!

Dan #2

That's the method I'd use. yes  However, I believe that you'll need to press the bet one button until you reach max bet in order to turn off the dbv.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
racergiant

« Reply #343 on: August 02, 2009, 02:33:25 AM »

Hey Ron -

Go ahead and send the the label. 

I still think the US Postal Service sent my original sticker to Cape Canaveral for a ride on the shuttle to the space station because it sure disappeared from the face of Earth...

It's now the advertisement for the first interstellar slot machine.
ashyron

« Reply #344 on: August 02, 2009, 06:03:00 AM »

Hey Ron -

Go ahead and send the the label. 

I still think the US Postal Service sent my original sticker to Cape Canaveral for a ride on the shuttle to the space station because it sure disappeared from the face of Earth...

It's now the advertisement for the first interstellar slot machine.

Sorry, I haven't been online for a couplde days.  I haven't felt good enough to be online but here I am now. 

Anyway RG, I'll try to get it out in the mail on Monday. 

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #345 on: August 02, 2009, 02:57:22 PM »

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #346 on: August 02, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »

What fade out..?? Scratch Head  hard to believed that..lol..maybe?not in your life time? they like CCFL light!!?its last a long long time..i was worried about control boxes would gone out before the display?? cause have to turn on/off every 10-15 second? lightning bolt? lightning bolt
my hooked up directly to deno display!! muted

So you are doing this to make the sticker on all the time?  If so, there is a jumper in the comtrol box to accomplish this.
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #347 on: August 02, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »

OK, so which one of us is hawking these on ebay..... bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
sommer
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 60

« Reply #348 on: August 02, 2009, 04:37:27 PM »

So you are doing this to make the sticker on all the time?  If so, there is a jumper in the comtrol box to accomplish this.
[/quote]

hummm...jumper inside the boxes? forgot about it!! thanks,not sure i wanted to open it up again? this way is easier just move the light bulb..don't remember any jumper can do that?
yeah..the sticker is on all the time on my s2000 but s+ i hooked to bv..lol.. 
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=3275.msg31097#msg31097

IGT S-2000...
Sorry about my grammar..lol..it is my second language.!!lmao...
racergiant

« Reply #349 on: August 02, 2009, 04:38:44 PM »

Sorry, I haven't been online for a couplde days.  I haven't felt good enough to be online but here I am now. 

Anyway RG, I'll try to get it out in the mail on Monday.

No worries Ron...   Thanks !
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.