Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:37:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  EBay and other online auction sites news and info.
| |-+  Craigs List (Moderator: Brianzz)
| | |-+  Found on Craigs List
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 39 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Found on Craigs List  (Read 427645 times)
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #675 on: October 24, 2010, 05:01:35 PM »

lol...I'm going to contact my secretary to watch the results of your auction... bust gut laughing frying pan
Like I have a @#$%&  secretary.... Cry Laughing bust gut laughing rotflmao

Bunker  And all this time I thought you were just pretending to have CRS.   you really DO have it.. Just to refresh your memory Your Secretary's name is Mrs Bunker !! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh!

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #676 on: October 24, 2010, 05:13:58 PM »

lol...I'm going to contact my secretary to watch the results of your auction... bust gut laughing frying pan
Like I have a @#$%&  secretary.... Cry Laughing bust gut laughing rotflmao

Just to refresh your memory Your Secretary's name is Mrs Bunker !! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh!

Actually, that's his boss's name... Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Thanks,
Bill
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #677 on: October 24, 2010, 05:14:50 PM »

Here we go!  it's bait for spammers. this ad is a complete FAKE. Lets see what kind of flies it attracts Smiley
Real inquiries will be told its been sold locally......

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mcy/2023047076.html 

Classic! I just sold my 05 for $6k...

Thanks,
Bill
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #678 on: October 24, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »

Kirk, when the scammers contact you, ask them for THEIR full name, address and phone number. Tell them you need the information for insurance purposes to ship them the motorcycle. Tell them your assistant will be getting it packed and shipped as soon as they wire the funds to your offshore account, but that you'll be traveling over the next few months and will be hard to get ahold of... arrow frying pan rotflmao rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

Newest addition to the family, RIP Bentley

« Reply #679 on: October 24, 2010, 06:00:59 PM »

Kirk, when the scammers contact you, ask them for THEIR full name, address and phone number. Tell them you need the information for insurance purposes to ship them the motorcycle. Tell them your assistant will be getting it packed and shipped as soon as they wire the funds to your offshore account, but that you'll be traveling over the next few months and will be hard to get ahold of... arrow frying pan rotflmao rotflmao

I will do just that!!!

Rastis P Fafoofnik
Minister of Funds
Republic of Schmucks

Definition of "Retirement"= to be able to get back all you contributed into it AND take some of their money too before dropping dead.
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard

« Reply #680 on: October 24, 2010, 06:08:04 PM »

So far no replies...the Snakes are sleeping.....over there ------>

Definition of "Retirement"= to be able to get back all you contributed into it AND take some of their money too before dropping dead.
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #681 on: October 24, 2010, 07:02:38 PM »

Like I have a @#$%&  secretary.... Cry Laughing bust gut laughing rotflmao

I promise to completely waste as much of their time as I possibly can. I used a junkmail account to respond to them. The people that do this are indeed "Bottom Feeders" and I really dislike them.
Try this with Junkmail sent to you at home.....
Put the Junkmail in a pile for a rainy day or when watching TV...
Open junkmail and seperate the reply envelopes.
Completely mix up the contents of the Junkmails.
Now stuff all you can into them, sent to random companies.
Let them PAY for the return junkmail. The Post Office approves of this.
Imagine the look when Publishers Clearing House gets offers of Dish Network...ETC ETC...
You get the idea.....

Kirk

KIRK,

Funny.... when I got a ton of those mailings and I was in a foul mood, I would write a little "love message" on their materials, sans anything that identifies me, and send/stuff it with other heavy junk paper and seal and send! I always was sure to thank them for the free postage! I am glad to know that I was not alone in such a tactic! wave

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 308

« Reply #682 on: October 24, 2010, 07:27:12 PM »

I usually send all the junk mail in my bills right back to the sender when I send in my payments, but I like your idea of swapping them out with other mail.. yes Just found this posting on Craigslist up here in Michigan. Thought I would share it.. Looks like a great deal on IGT S+ machines..  Odie

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/for/2023321920.html

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #683 on: October 24, 2010, 10:17:32 PM »

One of our vendors....

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
StatFreak

« Reply #684 on: October 25, 2010, 01:41:46 AM »

KIRK,

Funny.... when I got a ton of those mailings and I was in a foul mood, I would write a little "love message" on their materials, sans anything that identifies me, and send/stuff it with other heavy junk paper and seal and send! I always was sure to thank them for the free postage! I am glad to know that I was not alone in such a tactic! wave

CH CaptainHappy

You can add me to your club. Due to a mistake in my credit report that was corrected years ago, I am on several mailing lists for seniors. I started getting bombarded with junk from AARP which is, for the most part, just a big insurance company. After returning several polite and not-so polite messages to leave me alone using their pre-paid envelopes, I finally started going outside and filling the envelopes with rocks, nuts, bolts, and other heavy metal. Tongue Out  That did the trick. I haven't heard from them in years, now. rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard

« Reply #685 on: October 25, 2010, 02:11:57 AM »

KIRK,

CH CaptainHappy

You can add me to your club. Due to a mistake in my credit report that was corrected years ago, I am on several mailing lists for seniors. I started getting bombarded with junk from AARP which is, for the most part, just a big insurance company. After returning several polite and not-so polite messages to leave me alone using their pre-paid envelopes, I finally started going outside and filling the envelopes with rocks, nuts, bolts, and other heavy metal. Tongue Out  That did the trick. I haven't heard from them in years, now. rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Stat garfield

For AARP I used to wrap a brick in Butcher Paper and tape one of their return envelopes to the top of it. The Post office wont take those anymore.
AARP is such a total ripoff! They JAM their products up your rearend. High pressure is mild compared to this jerk outfit.
They have NOTHING going for them. Their discounts are a complete joke. Their insurance offerings are a insult to ones intelligence.
* IF * you subscribe you wont hear much from them until renewal time, then bar the door! Your phone will go nuts, your mailbox will EXPLODE with junkmail and they will hammer
you with E-Mail Spam......
They THINK everyone is STUPID/GULLIBLE/an EASY MARK. Doing business with AARP is just like leading cattle to slaughter at a rendering plant....
This of course is my 2¢  and my personal opinion of AARP.
People in their 60's need AARP like they need a case of "I.B.S."

Kirk

uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #686 on: November 02, 2010, 12:31:30 AM »

I know I can't be the only one who saw the add in Vegas yesterday.
Listed was a Wheel of Fortune machine with spinning wheel, side speakers, etc for $650.
Pictures were to be posted later since the batteries were dead on the camera.
Location; Henderson

I didn't bite as it was posted at 12:30pm and I saw it at 9:00pm. IF it was true, it was surely gone.
And it JDLR. (Just didn't look right)
Add is now gone.

Anyone here bite on this one? Anyone??
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #687 on: November 02, 2010, 01:04:10 AM »

No, but I would have if I was there and saw it... Tongue Out wave Crazy Crazy Crazy arrow arrow

Thanks,
Bill
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #688 on: November 02, 2010, 01:15:30 AM »

If I had seen it earlier I too would have been tempted!!!
I was hoping Kirk got it if it was for real.
The dead battery in the camera story was just too hokey for me.
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #689 on: November 02, 2010, 03:15:21 AM »

thats def a scam no one would sell a wof for 650.... no way just the backlite strips go for 200 lol.....
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 308

« Reply #690 on: November 03, 2010, 10:11:11 AM »

I found this one today on Craigslist... I didn't know older Bally's from Circus Circus were this expensive...  bust gut laughing Cry Laughing

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/atq/2030553982.html

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #691 on: November 03, 2010, 10:12:34 AM »

I think there's a bit too many zeros on THAT price... Silly Me!  Tongue Out
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #692 on: November 05, 2010, 12:50:53 AM »

Looks like the last chance to get this flip-card poker machine. Owner threatens to junk it. Yeah right.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/vgm/2041386514.html

* flip-card.JPG (50.72 KB, 670x555 - viewed 273 times.)
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #693 on: November 05, 2010, 03:46:18 AM »

Joey, will you pick it up if I lowball the clown?   rotflmao bust gut laughing Cry Laughing

Thanks,
Bill
StatFreak

« Reply #694 on: November 05, 2010, 08:04:00 AM »

It certainly is a cool machine as far as having a unique part of history.

Offer him $25. When he balks, remind him that $25 is more than he'll get tossing the thing. arrow propeller

brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #695 on: November 05, 2010, 01:45:28 PM »

Exactly my thoughts...

Thanks,
Bill
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #696 on: November 05, 2010, 04:00:10 PM »

Not quite Craigslist, and not quite slot related, but if anyone is near Ames, Iowa, I just got this e-mail from Iowa's Department of Transportation (it's related to my day job):

Iowa DOT to sell used computers and printers

AMES, Iowa – Nov. 5, 2010 – The Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT) will sell used computer equipment Tuesday, Nov. 16, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the south end of the Materials lab at 800 Lincoln Way in Ames. Enter at the southwest door of the building.

Items to be sold include approximately:

·         245 IBM computers, IBM towers and desk tops for $30 each.
·         100 laptops: Panasonic Tough Books and IBM models for $75 or less each.
·         25 Pentax Pocket Jet printers for $20 or less each.
·         Several small laptop printers for $15 each.
·         Five HP scanners for $5 each.

Computers will be sold with no software. No monitors will be sold at this sale; however, monitors will be available to power up the computers during the sale. Bring your own boot disc. All equipment sold as is. Payment is cash only. Personal checks, credit or debit cards will not be accepted.

#

I bolded the laptops because those Toughbooks, even if older, are still a steal at "$75 or less."  If someone is near the area, it might be worth a look-see.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
mike
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

« Reply #697 on: November 05, 2010, 06:09:58 PM »

hi guys that rotamint is almost the same ones i have they are very cool to play,you can stop the wheels with buttons down below/
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #698 on: November 08, 2010, 11:52:47 PM »

Nothing on Craigscrap or fleabay can ever beat this deal! bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tag/2048654780.html
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #699 on: November 08, 2010, 11:54:48 PM »

One thing for sure - you'd never see me pay 3k for that piece of  &%#@!!!  bust gut laughing
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 39 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.