Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 05:22:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Home Game Rooms.
| | |-+  Gameroom pics
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gameroom pics  (Read 20953 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 03:55:36 AM »

Congratulations  KirkLasVegas on your "new arrivals" rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao
 Dancing Party reels hit 7's

I guess you'll have to store your machines in a condominium from now on. arrow frying pan frying pan  slap

P.S. I would love to have all three four of those machines!

<ADD> Oops, missed one. frying pan

I always enjoyed playing the Pinball Vision when the Mirage had it. It was a dollar machine and I won two to three hundred almost every time I played it. Just lucky, but it was a fun theme. yes
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 12:43:21 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Forrhouse
Manufacturing Equipment & Parts to Keep Slots that are No Longer Supported by the Manufacturer running.
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 252

Life is too short, live, love and have a good time

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 04:45:43 AM »

Very cool. Additions to a collection are great, but 3 of what are in my opinion special, not average, type games is awesome.
Great score on those. I am especially drooling over the Munsters.
Eric
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard

Total Karma Storms: 233

Newest addition to the family, RIP Bentley

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 05:00:09 AM »

Thanks Eric,
The Jackpot Limbo was sitting in a corner, the bill door had been pried open,the handle missing and had about 1/2 inch of dust/dirt exhaust from diesels all over it.The dotmation box was laying down, thru the dirt I thought it was missing. Inside the machine was OK, the usual dust.
I figured I would rob it for the reels, power supply (lower) and MPU board.When i opened it up it had the 25 cent hopper, the CPU box had the cover closed and everything inside was in good shape.I opened fire on it with the air compressor and found the display box laying down. The serial data cable and 120 volt power connectors were ripped out of the Dotmation box.I simply bent the pins back in place.Tried to fire it up, no luck. battery was dead, replaced that, did a RAM clear and it fired up! it's cleaning up well.
The "Winning Streak" would not fire up either,but it was easy... someone had unplugged the serial data cable from the backplane.
Pinball has minor audio problems, I can hear the servos in the speakers, no hum..but a lot of digital noise. has to be dried out filters caps either in the supply or on the board itself. It's playable..just not "right".
"Munsters" is just plain pretty, just needed some cleaning, it's in very nice shape.

Kirk in Las Vegas

Definition of "Retirement"= to be able to get back all you contributed into it AND take some of their money too before dropping dead.
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »

Very cool. Additions to a collection are great, but 3 of what are in my opinion special, not average, type games is awesome.
Great score on those. I am especially drooling over the Munsters.
Eric

Yes, very nice machines Kirk!   propeller
If they keep producing offspring, I would be happy to adopt a few and give them a good home!  rotflmao
bronconut7
Freedom Isn't Free
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

"Aluminum Overcast" B-17G

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »

Those are great!  Congrats on your find.
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 10:25:18 AM »

jack2009, you tease! We want pics!!  yes

Dan (tacman)

StatFreak

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 05:19:56 PM »

Jack is history. Anyone else notice the spam at the bottom of every post?

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
galahad
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 23

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2009, 07:05:51 PM »

Just added a couple different machines to the gameroom. A williams 1972 pitch and bat ball game, "Line Drive", and a williams 1971 shooting arcade called "Jungle Drums"!
Line drive has a running man unit in the backglass, the runners pop up and run the bases to whatever target you hit. Has early electronic sounds for the crowd roar, explosion, and whistling coming from the crowd. The game was sitting in a garage for a couple of years unattended and was in pretty bad shape. Sanded it down, re-stenciled and got everything working again and it's a great game to have.

Jungle Drums is next for the sander and paint job.

Just thought I'd share!

Jim!

* P6130010.JPG (692.53 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 319 times.)

The second smartest man say's, "I don't know'. The first smartest man say's,"I don't know, but I know who to ask"!
galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »

Another pic of "Line Drive"!

* P6130015.JPG (713.45 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 293 times.)

The second smartest man say's, "I don't know'. The first smartest man say's,"I don't know, but I know who to ask"!
galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »

And another of the backglass with the running man unit!

* P6130016.JPG (678.52 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 246 times.)

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2009, 06:23:42 AM »

Galahad,

Nice toys! Thanks for sharing,  applause and making people jealous!  bust gut laughing

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy
 nlg ADMIN

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2009, 06:27:51 AM »

KirkLasVegas,

I couldn't think of anything to say because of:  excessive drool excessive drool excessive drool

Nice additions to what I remember was an impressive stable to begin with. Maybe you want to leave a light on at night to prevent more offsprings? But maybe you don't!!!!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

CaptainHappy  CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
enforcer
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 48

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2009, 11:34:46 AM »

I like the barber pole...Is it a Marvy ??  These poles can actually be expensive.  Where did you get yours ?  Also, which dotmations do you have ?  Nice diversity to the gameroom.  You have the Fish Tales, so where is the Whitewater ?

-enforcer
StatFreak

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2009, 02:59:09 PM »

Thanks for posting the new pictures Galahad.  applause applause I found myself pouring over all of the details in your original pictures again.  yes  Your game room may not be the largest but it's sure jam packed with wonderful goodies.  Hail Hail excessive drool
Once you close those shutter doors you must feel like you're in another world.

I was looking at the prices on your chalkboard. Interestingly, most everything on the board (including income and housing prices - if looking at a national average price) has increased about 10 to 15 fold with the exception of dairy! Milk and eggs cost only about 2.5 times what they did back then. If they had kept up with inflation at the same rate as everything else on that board, we'd be paying about $10-$14 for a gallon of milk and $7-$10 for a dozen eggs. I'll have to remember that the next time I feel like complaining that the price of milk is too high -- looking at it from the the dairy farmers perspective, they've been screwed. Btw, gas is right in the same 10-15 fold range as everything else, although it had gone to over 20 fold for a while last year.

galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2009, 03:49:15 PM »

Stat-Freak, Now I know why they call you that! Yes prices were interesting back then. Chaulk-board is nice though!
Your right, I do have a small gameroom! The other half is for the other half (wife), with crafts and painting. Have to give alittle and take a little.

I usually change items about every couple of months. Usually trade for something different, or find some broken ones to repair. Keeps my mind busy!

Have a bunch of stuff in the garage yet to put in,(jukebox, greyhound crane machine, a couple of trade stimulators, old tin advertising signs)! All in due time will make it down to the room.

My fortune teller is like the winchester house, there's always something I can add to it. Am presently working on a 1964 Midway "pitch and Bat".

Thanks for the compliments! Keep up the Stats!

I know this is mainly a slot forum, but just thought I'd show someother coin-op stuff!
Jim!

galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2009, 03:58:33 PM »

The barber pole is a Marvy. Picked it up on a trip to North Carolina.
The Fish Tales pinball is alot of fun to play. Do not have much interest in the Whitewater. Played one at a show and it didn"t do anything for me. Thats like the Funhouse. I always wanted one then after some trades I got ahold of one. Has interesting features but not one of my best. I like the comic ones like Rocky and Bullwinkle, the Simpsons, etc...
I like the barber pole...Is it a Marvy ??  These poles can actually be expensive.  Where did you get yours ?  Also, which dotmations do you have ?  Nice diversity to the gameroom.  You have the Fish Tales, so where is the Whitewater ?

-enforcer

galahad
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2009, 04:05:35 PM »

Captainhappy,Thank-you for the compliments. No the light goes out at night, thats the fun of it!
Jim!
KirkLasVegas,

I couldn't think of anything to say because of:  excessive drool excessive drool excessive drool

Nice additions to what I remember was an impressive stable to begin with. Maybe you want to leave a light on at night to prevent more offsprings? But maybe you don't!!!!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

CaptainHappy  CaptainHappy

zarobhr
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2009, 10:54:09 PM »

some of these game rooms are awesome, makes me wish i had an empty room or clean garage.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.