Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:34:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  The Slot Shop **Tech Talk**
| | |-+  Need advice on a Triple Play machine Please!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need advice on a Triple Play machine Please!  (Read 106932 times)
bigslope
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #250 on: November 05, 2011, 11:33:31 AM »

Anything further on this, did she ever get it working?
reho33
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #251 on: November 05, 2011, 11:59:27 AM »

Maybe she gave up. Or she is just busy with the holidays coming.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
bigslope

« Reply #252 on: November 05, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »

Always like to see a success story. You guys on here helped me so much to get my machines going.
emelie
Add me on Facebook!
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 9

« Reply #253 on: December 01, 2011, 10:56:29 PM »

Sorry I haven't been able to get on here for awhile.  I just want to say thanks to everyone for all the help you've given me but I've given up on the machine.  My husband said I can get a working one after tax time so YaY!  I'll see you all again then to show off what I got Smiley
Thanks again!
Em

Feel free to add me on FB Smiley

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=573565049
bigslope

« Reply #254 on: December 02, 2011, 03:15:31 PM »

Lucky you. I want a Money storm video slot but can't get one anywhere in the UK :-(
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #255 on: December 02, 2011, 04:24:17 PM »

Em,
I'm really disappointed you kinda decided to throw this one away...it might have been a little more than you expected...
I have a suggestion that may help?
Do you think it might be a good idea for you fill out your profile a little better -
perhaps a member living nearby you might want to set up a convenient time with you to come over to your place
and get your machine up and running?

There's quite a few guys on NLG that can get your machine up and running the way you want in no time
if you'd let them know where you stay in your profile?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 04:59:34 PM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2011, 07:59:27 PM »

Do you think it might be a good idea for you fill out your profile a little better -
perhaps a member living nearby you might want to set up a convenient time with you to come over to your place
and get your machine up and running?

It sucks too that I can't buy a slot since I'm in Louisiana...stupid laws

I realize it's a big state, but there's a start.

I do agree that it shouldn't take too much for an experienced S+ person to get your machine up and running.  Anyone in LA that might be near emelie?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.