Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:57:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
| | |-+  WTB Unidesa Software
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB Unidesa Software  (Read 5262 times)
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« on: November 26, 2010, 02:27:27 PM »

I have a Unidesa machine that I need a game kit for (glass and eproms)  This is the video machine.  I know it is a very uncommon machine but I hope someone may have some software around.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 02:44:03 PM »

UNIDESA is not uncommon as you think .. there are plenty out there ..I have around 12---16 machines CIRSA 300 SRES ETC

some touch screen some not ..

the only one I may have spare plexi glass for top & belly --

with software is NEPTUNE PEARLS finding the items will be my problem --wth boxes and boxes of spare parts

post a picture of what you have there are a few other members wh have them know .

great machines --as well built if not better than IGT'S --I GAMES

there web site is posted on the forum here somewhere ??

by me or somebody else--its a great web site you can play demo games on it etc .

is there a particular game your looking for ??

Rocket

one guy on ebay has many new parts for the UNIDESA !! but he wants >>>>more than top buck <<<for the parts !!
out of FLA. if memory serves me correct .. user name was MARLIN???

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 01:06:30 PM »

The one machine in particular that I need the software for isdesert angels as I already has the glass.  If I cant get the software I wouldnt mind a whole set just to make the machine complete.  By the way, I also have 9 machines myself all with ticket printers.  Do your machines have ticket printers and if so do they stand alone print?

* IMG00346-20101129-0959.jpg (370.39 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 354 times.)
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 06:29:34 PM »

The one machine in particular that I need the software for isdesert angels as I already has the glass.  If I cant get the software I wouldnt mind a whole set just to make the machine complete.  By the way, I also have 9 machines myself all with ticket printers.  Do your machines have ticket printers and if so do they stand alone print?

I only had two with ticket printers --I disabled and removed the ticket printers and put in coin gear in those two

You need them -because you have no coin gear ->>coin head<<<hopper -coin /comp etc on your picture  .

you need the WBA  to put credits on machine .unless you set it for free play .

as i metioned the only one i have extra software and plexi glass for top and belly in chop tops is the NEPTUNE PEARLS -20-LINE

what other titles do you have  ??

some of my UNIDESA VIDEO SOTS  can be seen in my profile pictures

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 06:33:03 PM »

UNIDESA VIDEO SLOT LEFT --CHOP TOP

IGT --"I" GAME VIDEO SLOT RIGHT CHOP TOP

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE

* UNIDESA NEW LIFE GAMES IGT I GAME.jpg (69.92 KB, 800x600 - viewed 728 times.)

SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 12:10:25 AM »

Actually the machines are loaded with wba13's and dollar hoppers so basically a penny machine bill in and coin out. I have a neptunes pearls, surf fruits, luxxus,   surf fruits, dragons aladin. I would love to get the printers working. 
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 10:37:28 AM »

Ignore my grammer in my last posts as I was typing on my mobile.  In my opinion I like the Unidesa more than the IGT.  Seems to be a real rugged and user friendly machine.  I would love to be able to print tickets though.  Even if the machine just printed and didnt accept them it would be a cool feature of them.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 03:54:32 PM »

Ignore my grammer in my last posts as I was typing on my mobile.  In my opinion I like the Unidesa more than the IGT.  Seems to be a real rugged and user friendly machine.  I would love to be able to print tickets though.  Even if the machine just printed and didnt accept them it would be a cool feature of them.

I said that many moons ago on a post here on N.L.G

WHO STOLE WHO'S IDEA ??

THE UNIDESA IS A WALK IN THE PARK TO PROGRAM ETC ..
METAL CABINET IS STRONGER THAN A IGT "I" GAME --THE GAMES ARE ABOUT THE SAME  ETC .

they both run touch screens on most models --not that I use that feature to often ..

some of UNIDESA GAMES ARE CLONES OF THERE OWN --I WILL ADMIT .

as far as durability I got my first UNIDESA CHOP TOP in 2004 its a 2003 production date ..
I use it as a test machine for testing out various game  software I obtain .. the thing you cant kill it .

plus the stereo tunes when working correct >are far superior than IGT'S SOUND !!

UNIDESA MAKES  A NICE PRODUCT ..NO CMPLAINTS ON MY END ..

MORE TO FOLLOW UP ON YOUR PRINTERS AND HOPPERS AND GAMES ETC------ SLOTMAN !!
GOTA FLY ROCKET !!!

SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 04:13:45 PM »

Sounds good, I am looking for some winter projects and that one would be the most gratifying.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 04:25:50 PM »

Sounds good, I am looking for some winter projects and that one would be the most gratifying.

I still have not left its m last post for few hours lol

you must have more than one winter hobby projects ??

all that stuff can be done in a few days to put in coin heads --coin comp is cc-62-d same as bally gamemaker
takes all size coins from penny to 1.00 tokens .

do you have any 16-inch top models ?? I only have one .. SWAMP LAND II  again ..

I have plenty of nickel hoppers for them  --and block off coin head plates  ..

just no time to put in a few new batteries in a few dead ones lol

next picture you post turn the computer 180 degrees so it comes out upright lol

kidding --if you want post a few pictures of insides of your models --so i can see the board hook up change they went through
for the VGA VIDEO PLUG --some are up front easy t get to others go in under that mess of wires lol

THE 16-INCH TOP BOX I PUT A VGA SPLITTER on it and ran a 20 inch standard LCD IN THE STEEL TOP BOX FOR DUAL SCREENS .. LOOKS COOL WHILE PLAYING

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.