Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 10:42:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Differences in S2000/S+ Double Diamond Deluxe Glass
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Differences in S2000/S+ Double Diamond Deluxe Glass  (Read 2290 times)
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 233

« on: February 05, 2011, 06:01:05 PM »

Hey guys,

Anybody know if there are any cosmetic differences between Double Diamond Deluxe belly and top glass between the S+ and S2000 models?

Here's what I've got going...

I have a perfectly matched belly and R/T glass set that I bought as a complete 2 coin kit.  I wasn't sure if it was S2000 glass or S+ glass...doesn't matter to me because it's matched.  I've decided to switch to a 3 coin set up.   I found a mint 3 coin R/T glass, but doesn't have a belly glass.  So I would end up putting the new 3 coin R/T glass with my current belly glass, and the hope is that they are from the same era and that they won't be mismatched cosmetically.  In other words, my worry is that there is potential for one of them to be S2000 glass while the other is S+.  

If the glass has always been the same and color/design etc is not an issue, I won't worry about it.  Is this the case or is there such a thing as DDD S+ specific glass and DDD S2000 glass with cosmetic differences?  

Thoughts from the "Diamond" gurus?

Thanks,
Jason
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:48:35 PM by Yoeddy1 » Logged

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 06:31:48 PM »

Interesting question. I have a DDD kit in my S+. I looked at a picture of a S2000 and the glass is slightly different. Now what I don't know if either of these were made by Express Imaging at some point or if they are actually different between the two. In any case I think you will be fine with the belly glass you have regardless of the top glass because those looked the same.

My S+? on the left, and a S2000? picture on the right. Note the difference above the symbols.

Note: mine has a home made progressive award sticker in it. It came with the normal one.

* DD deluxe.jpg (209.49 KB, 716x292 - viewed 313 times.)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:53:52 PM by poppo » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.