Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 08:02:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Command Center....
| |-+  NLG Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway (Moderator: Bettor Slots)
| | |-+  2nd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway. February 15 to April 16 2011
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2nd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway. February 15 to April 16 2011  (Read 139398 times)
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2011, 06:57:27 PM »

Hey Buzz looks like we need to buy a ticket and put it in stayouttadabunker's name, since he
didn't seem to like your idea. rotflmao

Ron (r273)
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2011, 07:15:31 PM »

Ron  This Guy has all his fingers !!!!!!!! 

You know that might be a good IDEA  if he wins I could send him a real piece of S*** machine.

* PICT0343.sm.jpg (223.8 KB, 800x600 - viewed 248 times.)

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2011, 10:27:24 PM »

rotflmao  Cry Laughing

Duh! Silly Me! Hey! I've seen that "hand" before...it's a cigarette lighter right?  Scratch Head 2

* Buzz's Hand Lighter.jpg (34.45 KB, 350x262 - viewed 619 times.)
rickh
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 187

You will be missed rick R.I.P My Friend.

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2011, 03:21:15 AM »

I missed this.. I gotta get in on it....

You will be missed rick R.I.P My Friend. SEE LINK: http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=14215.0
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2011, 03:59:51 AM »

* GP-NLG2.JPG (131.28 KB, 907x942 - viewed 307 times.)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 06:10:03 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2011, 04:02:00 AM »

* ALT-GP-NLG2.JPG (241.42 KB, 1460x1413 - viewed 299 times.)

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2011, 04:21:42 AM »

GRAND PRIZE "the fine print"....

The machine pictured is representative of the Grand Prize to be awarded.  The actual machine shall be in equal or better condition.  The machine pictured is shown with optional LCD monitor available to the winner at dealer discount prices and installed for free.  The machine pictured is an I-Game Plus machine by IGT and shall include the additional betting deck making it Video Slot ready to the winner taking the Game King Poker option.  The winner may select Game King versions 4.3 or 5.3.  As an option, the winner may select a video slot from the titles pictured above instead of the the Game King.  The machine shall include coin mechanics in either token, nickel, or quarter denomination at the discretion of the winner.  Toppers may or may not be available at additional charge given the game title chosen.  The machine shall be shipped FREE OF CHARGE to the closest terminal of the winner per the shipping rules as stated.  The machine may also be picked up at the Bettor Slots Company or NLG headquarters.  At the winners option, curbside residential delivery is available and if taken shall be paid by the winner.  We will only ship to locations as described by the rules of this event.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:15:38 AM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2011, 04:32:45 AM »

* 2-3PRIZE-NLG2.JPG (60.47 KB, 902x625 - viewed 282 times.)

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2011, 04:38:12 AM »

2ND AND 3RD PLACE PRIZES "the fine print"....

The 2nd and 3rd place prize winners shall be provided a list of at least (10) ten S2000 Reel Slot titles by IGT based on current stock at the conclusion of this event to select from.  They may choose only one machine from the list.  The machine pictured is representative of a S2000 slot machine but may or may not be available.  The machine shall not include coin mechanics but in an available option to be paid by the winner if taken.  Toppers may or may not be available at additional charge given the game title chosen.  The machine may be picked up at the Bettor Slots Company or NLG headquarters.  At the winners option, terminal or curbside residential delivery is available and if taken shall be paid by the winner.  We will only ship to locations as described by the rules of this event.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 04:48:06 AM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2011, 04:44:42 AM »

* 4-6PRIZE-NLG2.JPG (80.62 KB, 893x679 - viewed 270 times.)

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2011, 04:53:17 AM »

4TH, 5TH, AND 6TH PLACE PRIZES "the fine print"....

The 4th, 5th, and 6th place prize winners shall be provided with the Bettor Slots machine enhancement and care kit as pictured.  The kit will be shipped at no cost to the winners via Fed Ex Ground within the US contiguous 48 states.  All other locations may receive the prize at some additional shipping expense to be paid by the winner.

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2011, 07:36:19 AM »

Jim I will donate the coin handling for the two S 2000 and ship to the winner's address. Nickel, quarter, or Dollar their choice.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2011, 06:01:07 AM »

Jim I will donate the coin handling for the two S 2000 and ship to the winner's address. Nickel, quarter, or Dollar their choice.

Buzz...that's real nice of you to offer that.  Much appreciated.

knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2011, 07:50:20 PM »

I just made my donation.  K+ to Jim and Buzz.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
rickh
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members

Total Karma Storms: 187

You will be missed rick R.I.P My Friend.

« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2011, 09:04:08 PM »

ditto.... did it yesterday....

You will be missed rick R.I.P My Friend. SEE LINK: http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=14215.0
proten
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2011, 02:45:12 AM »

I just made my first entry with of many more to come.

Paul

One step at a time.
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2011, 08:57:07 PM »

Just made 2 entries but one of them does not have my user name on NLG (I forgot )

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2011, 09:20:11 PM »

I'd say forward receipt's from paypal to Joey.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2011, 09:49:26 PM »

Just made 2 entries but one of them does not have my user name on NLG (I forgot )

It won't matter: I know who you are.   boss  Fuggeddaboutit.   Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

For everyone else: As long as I know your real name OR as long as the email address you use in that online payment system matches the one you use here, you have nothing to worry about.

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2011, 10:18:55 PM »

Just to let everyone know, I should be getting the next batch of payments from Joey on Friday. Stay tuned...

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2011, 02:35:47 AM »

Another double-up for me!  yes yes yes propeller

Thanks,
Bill
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2011, 02:57:14 AM »

another for me too!! applause applause applause applause
Ratspot
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 252

« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2011, 11:13:13 AM »

What a GREAT site. Informative and friendly!. I have only been here a short while but have put in for 4 entries.
I hope I did it right...... Duh!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 11:36:39 AM by Ratspot » Logged
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2011, 12:22:37 AM »

Folks,  Guys and Gals.  This is a GREAT time to contribute to a great site.  I've been here for a little while and this makes contributing more fun--And it goes to keping this place going.  Only 25 bucks for a buy in, Your badge changes to green,  You may win something very cool,  And you EARN the respect of myself and everyone else here by being a contributing member.  I would like to win--would you--?.  This is not a rigged deal here.  Anyway's Hope more enter (I bet some do not want that-- bust gut laughing).   Some members are MIA and I look forward to their return here.  ---------I was not told or influenced to state the above,   Barry.   By the way,  Excuess the grammer,  I once had a translator here----------- Duh!.   Crazy.
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2011, 03:01:08 AM »

Agreed.  It's always a great time to donate towards the website's hosting bill, but thanks to the kind contributions from Jim at Bettor Slots (and others), this is an even better time to donate.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.