Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:17:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  error code 75
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: error code 75  (Read 3187 times)
slot junky
« on: February 18, 2011, 01:45:59 AM »

does anybody know what error code 75 means?
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 02:01:10 AM »

On what? Scratch Head
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 308

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 02:04:25 AM »

More info, please  What type of machine?  Please Post Pictures

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 01:09:18 PM »

Based on his only other posts I'm guessing an IGT S+, but yeah, we need more information.   propeller

For what it's worth, there is no such thing as an error 75 on an S+.  Likely the machine recently paid out 75 coins, or has 75 coins left to pay after an empty hopper condition.

Here is a list of S+ errors:

http://newlifegames.net/igterrors/

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
slot junky
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 07:56:40 PM »

i bought a double diamond deluxe kit off of ebay but wasnt paying attention and it was for an igt s2000 and i have a s+ so i bought a game and reel eprom for a s+ but i couldnt get it to work so i bought a clear chip and  put it in and followed the directions took it out put the game chip back in hit the self test button got 61 1 error code closed the door turned the reset key key and got a 75 instead of 65 and that is all it will show.turned the reset key again and all the numbers dissapeared turnede it off and tried it again got a 61 hit the test button got a 61 1 turned the reset key got a 75 again.so i put my old game back in red white and blue and it works fine.any body got any ideas what went wrong
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 06:59:15 AM »

Moved to the S+ board.

As a reminder, the Repair Log board is NOT for questions. It is a place to document repairs you have completed for others to study and learn from.

Thanks,

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I agree with knagl. There is no 75 error code for the S+. After getting the 61-1, did you close the door and then turn the JP key?
If you did this and then saw a 75, did you try to put coins into the machine and play it?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 07:06:11 AM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 01:11:15 PM »

What number chips are you using? Hope you didn't buy them from "manuals r us" no no loser
slot junky
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 01:30:37 AM »

thanks for your help found out my reel chip was bad bought another one and it works but now i need a set of reel strips for a igt s+ double diamond deluxe.if anyone has a set they would like to sell i would be interested in buying them.or post a pic of them so can see the difference between them and the s2000 reel strips i have.thank you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.