Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:17:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  PSR
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PSR  (Read 4693 times)
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« on: March 05, 2011, 08:45:04 PM »

Does any one have A PSR for Sp 873  Just installed a RWB Chaos and cant get the BV to go to Credits it just keeps going to coin s out  Thanks ArtD

ArtD
Tilt
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 366

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 08:59:05 PM »

You've Got Mail
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 09:16:36 PM »

Opps, wrong section for an S-2000 PSR.
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 09:24:31 PM »

Wow you guys are the best   Less than 15 minutes

ArtD
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 02:03:57 AM »

Ok Im a bit stumped   Not sure why  I cant get the BV money inserted to go to credits   Always to hopper made a few adjustments and no luck.  After a game change to sp 873 RWB Chaos
All i can get as far as credits is if I get a win will go to credits  (Player Initiated)  The only change i managed to get was when I put a bill in it will dispaly the bill Value while it counts the coins into the Tray.  What am I missing or is it just not an option for this chip number?????

ArtD
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 03:03:03 AM »

Turn dip switch 4 off.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 09:46:56 AM »

...and make sure there are no credits on the machine to make the change, or it likely won't take.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 02:45:34 PM »

I do know some of the basics  There are no credits and the dip switch is already off  Had already double checked both of these things    I did notice else where on one of the chip lists that the  Id number wasnt   Id 022 or Id 023 but was actually Id 2.5  Would this happen to have any thing to do with the problem   Have also tried to check the hopper limits but not sure if Im doing that correctly   Get to a number in the display  1000 with the last 0 is flashing and wont allow changes.  Its not a big deal to get this to go to credits  it just really bother s me when something should work a certain way and I cant get it to Work.  UUUUGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! Scratch Head Help

ArtD
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 07:38:51 PM »

Let's tackle one issue at a time.  First, bills to credit.

DIP switch 4 must be off, as stated.  In the page zero options, option 8 must be set to 1.  Use the Spin Reels button to change it to 1, then keep pressing the self-test button until it exits out of the menu to make sure the change gets 'locked in'.  Then try it.

If it's still not working as you want, check to make sure that the machine is registering your DIP switch settings correctly.  Go to the self test page that shows your DIP settings (the Winner Paid window will show DIPs 1-4, and the Credits window will show 5-8).  Make sure that the 4th digit in the Winner Paid window is a 0 and not a 1.

As far as the hopper limits, with that flashing zero, the Spin Reels button should have changed it -- again, there have to be zero credits on the machine to change hopper limits.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
mkd3b
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 07:57:30 PM »

Ok  I will try  a few of your procedures to see what I get.  Also I made a mistake  when I said no change for the flashing 0  I get a change but only the last 0 changes from the 100"0" display
Is that what I am supposed to get  Last 0 signifies value of hopper   meaning 0 is 0  and 1 would be 1000  Just guessing here

ArtD
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 08:02:31 PM »

That is the actual hopper limit
Spin reels changes the value, the jackpot reset switch will change which digit (the change or service light switch may also work)

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 10:46:17 PM »

Just as a FYI and not sure if it's the problem, but there are two versions of the DIP switches. The one shown on the top is easy, as the raised bump just slides to the on/off position. The one on the bottom is a rocker type switch and the pushed down part is actually the way it's flipped. So at first glance they actually look to be backward. Switches 1,2 &3 are on on both switches, but the raised part of the bottom one could look like it's off. So like knagl said, best to check the settings with the self test mode. I am using that SP chip and it will work like you want it to. I drew an arrow on switch number 5 because it''s a little easier to see how it's depressed to be in the on position.

* S+ dip switchs.jpg (194.18 KB, 495x530 - viewed 285 times.)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.