Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:19:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines
| | |-+  Aristocrat (tens or better) video poker machine vintage 1995
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Aristocrat (tens or better) video poker machine vintage 1995  (Read 13864 times)
palindrome
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 08:03:40 AM »

I noticed that in one of the pics you attached here,  it shows a white square at the top left corner of the screen ? Confirm that this isn't just glare ?

I suggest replacing the video ram chip. This chip also holds the stack memory and if this area or a part of it is corrupted then the machine can do some unpredictable things on the display and will also mess up normal execution of the game.

See this post.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=15728.0
volts1776
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2011, 04:00:55 AM »

Sorry, I haven't gotten back to you sooner, Been real busy. Yes that is just a glare on the screen, the video is flawless. I read the post you suggested, looks like I'm becoming a reason for laughs for changing the battery after having the machine working perfectly!!! Still can't get into the audit screen, still getting (call attendant metering error). I purchased a couple of MK 2.5 boards from World Wide Gaming only to have the owner contact me saying they weren't available and getting a refund. Do you know of anyone in the Chicago area that has knowledge of these machines that still work on them. February will be a year since this problem started and no I'll never give up until it is working again !!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.