Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:17:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Home Game Rooms.
| | |-+  My weekend score, new toys
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My weekend score, new toys  (Read 3863 times)
Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 62

« on: May 16, 2011, 09:22:06 PM »

Last Friday, a place near me that mainly deals with 8-liners and the like, was clearing out their slot machine stock.  yes
So I popped on over for a look hoping to score some S2000 parts.  (None to be had).  The guy I meet there takes me upstairs to their parts room and lets me rummage around.
Lo and behold a box of S+ MPU boards.  I grabbed the best 3, $40 bucks for all 3.   He tells me he is gonna let me deal with his "Slot" guy.  Who looked very familiar  Scratch Head
He introduced him as Buddy, but it dawned on my it was Lynn.  AKA SlotDoc here at NLG  wave.   We talked for a while and then he took me down the slots they were selling. 
To make a long story short, I dug through the machines and found me a goodie.  A parts complete S+ (well Almost) with a kit I had never seen in its entirety!  Royal Flush 3CM!  applause
So Slot Doc says I can have it for $80 bucks!  Cheer Leader     I start looking some more, and since I don't really have room for another machine...hell I don't even have room for this one..
I ask him if I can buy the kit off of one of the other slots.  Got me a 5 coin Triple Diamond Deluxe with a set of complete reels for  $50 bucks! I had to take it all out of the machine but that gave me more time to talk to Slot Doc, then when i went inside to pay and say my goodbyes, a guy in there says we have lots of glass over here....  Crazy  I dug through it and found me  a 5 coin
Triple diamond Progressive RT glass for $35 bucks. 

* rfsp.JPG (110.74 KB, 576x768 - viewed 328 times.)

* IMG_0321 (Medium).JPG (79.76 KB, 576x768 - viewed 339 times.)

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 09:40:58 PM »

Clap Clap Magic, that was a good weekend. I KNOW I LIVE IN WRONG PART OF COUNTRY.
Ford
Tilt
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 366

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 12:16:53 AM »

Congratulations   Magicslots!  That's a great deal you made  yes.  Royal Flush is one of my favorite S+ themes.  I haven't found one in my area yet, and if I did it would probably be 5x that amount.   I just got a Dbl Diamond Dlx kit installed thanks to Poppo and I really like that one too.  Enjoy your new machine and kits!

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 12:19:30 AM »

That Royal Flush is one cool looking S+!  Hail
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 01:01:50 AM »

I think we need to put together a shopping list and send you back !! Crazy stir the pot / get cooking
Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 62

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 01:17:14 AM »

Actually I will be going back when Slot Doc tells me that they have gotten more stuff in.  The Royal Flush machine is mostly complete.  It needs a set of door optics and
I will have to get another transport and head. A WBA 11 or 12 for it , as the one that was in it is missing a few parts. The glass is in great shape and there is only a spot or two on the stips where the clear lamination is coming loose.  I hope that is an easy fix???   Scratch Head    Now if I could only find a few matching stands for these  bust gut laughing
The only reason I jumped on the DD glass, is because it was five coin versions and I like to play nickels in my S+ machines.

* tdp.JPG (143.45 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 344 times.)

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.