Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 05:59:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Ultimate MVP
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ultimate MVP  (Read 3273 times)
hotslot
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: -6

« on: May 17, 2011, 03:51:49 PM »

I have a Ultimate MVP machine I have to rechip. It has an S+ program in it. It is not IGT glass, maybe sunkist. Anybody know wht game a Untimate MVP is?
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 05:22:19 PM »

I thought you said you have one?
Anyways, what SS and SP chips are in it?  Scratch Head
Can you post a picture of the strips and glass?
I haven't heard of "MVP" machines...that's a new line-up?

I don't think such a modern, late-model machine uses S+ games in them?
AVP's have something called the "S3, S4, and S5-Series" but not "S+" so to speak...>>>

http://media.igt.com/marketing/PromotionalLiterature/ModelLit_SAVP_200802.pdf
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:32:44 PM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
hotslot

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »

Therein lies the problem. I sold the machine several months ago. It's about 90 miles away. Hate to drive down there to check chip number. OF corse the base is the standard 1000 we use to port S+ to S2. But I have no idea what game that is.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 05:54:35 PM »

Then I would guess that it's not an Ultimate AVP machine...
IGT S2000 machines can use the SB001000 chips mated with an S+ chip.
I don't know off-hand if the Ultimate AVP's  can do this or not - I doubt it but I've been wrong on occasion... rotflmao
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 06:02:10 PM »

Therein lies the problem. I sold the machine several months ago. It's about 90 miles away. Hate to drive down there to check chip number. OF corse the base is the standard 1000 we use to port S+ to S2. But I have no idea what game that is.

hotslot, Nothing to do with your problem but what I started to do is keep a log of my machines with
chips - simm-etc. That way if one goes out I have a record here of what is in it.
Just some food for thought.
Ford
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 06:05:43 PM »

hotslot, Nothing to do with your problem but what I started to do is keep a log of my machines with
chips - simm-etc. That way if one goes out I have a record here of what is in it.
Just some food for thought.
Ford

Oh my...I'd severely screw up that list and void every warranty in the book!  bust gut laughing Cry Laughing
hotslot

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 07:35:52 PM »

Bunker,

the name of the glass in the IGT S2000 is Ultimate MVP, this is not an AVP game. It uses a kit screened by someone other than IGT, perhaps sunkist. It uses the base 1000 chip with an S+ chip. What I'm asking is if anyone has seen this kit in an IGT machine so they can cross reference the the reel prom. It's a nudge perhaps black cherry or DDD, RWB delux ....... you get my drift
Brianzz
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 09:00:48 PM »

Have whoever you sold it to take a picture of the pay glass, then post it here, I'm sure we can figure it out
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.