Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:44:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  bally gamemaker
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: bally gamemaker  (Read 2873 times)
havasugameman
« on: May 20, 2011, 08:12:23 PM »

hey i am new to this site but have been told this is the place to go.hope someone out there can help.two separate problems 1st is while drilling out the lock on the ballys machine,to gain access to mother board,bit when to far and hit two chips,one of them I was able to bend and seat back in not so lucky with the second,broke off a leg.with that being said i need a replacement.the numbers on it are  v7px0010400-00   (37F5)07/31    L95-1635 it is a ballys game maker modle #VMPLODF56 ser.#981016562  manuf. date 10/98   2nd problem is with a different game it is a sigma Treasure Wheel SG 150 plus   numbers on the board are sg88m-2     120002 rev b  ok this one on power up will go to test mode wheels spin slow at that time then stops and noting else after that no code in pay out window nothing  mother board bad ? i am at a loss please help thank you, james
Firebird
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 11:01:31 PM »

On your gamemaker, look at the board where the chip was originally seated and look for the number next to the socket, should be at the top of the chip socket (socket has a little indent in the top) The sigma, I assume the machine will not take coin or bills? what exactly is it not doing?
havasugameman
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 12:35:17 AM »

ok will look for #. and yes the sigma will not .only goes into self test on power up not even sure if it goes all the way thruogh full test then ,nothing
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 01:18:26 AM »

NLG Welcome havasugameman wave

v7px0010400-00 is one of your 10 game chips. I don't have any information on that game, so I can't tell you which it was. However, X games are the games that don't fit neatly into other categories. For example: Pick-Em poker, bingo, Win Pigs Fly, etc.

The Gamemaker should run without the chip, but you'll be missing one game. I'm guessing it was in slot P3.

StatFreak garfield

P.S. You can replace it with any Gamemaker game. Of course, if you liked that game, you can try to buy an exact replacement.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 10:06:03 AM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 10:04:13 AM »

Topic moved to the Gamemaker board.

James (havasugameman), I suggest that you re-post your Sigma question in a new thread on the "Reel Games - Sigma" board since our Sigma experts might not pay attention to a thread called "Bally Gamemaker," even when it was on the tech board.

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.