Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:22:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Jukeboxs
| | |-+  Rock_Ola 450 and 506 TriVue Wallbox connection issue
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock_Ola 450 and 506 TriVue Wallbox connection issue  (Read 3188 times)
wrkey
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 9

« on: June 29, 2011, 11:35:09 PM »

Ok, I have a 450 model that works great. I recently acquired a 506 Tri-Vue wall box and connected it to the rear panel in the jukebox. No worky.

Upon examination, I found that the wires for "most" of the connections on the rear panel are there from the juke box. However, the 25v, Signal and Lock Out wires (1st 3 on the left) are not there.

I need to know where this connection comes from! If you have a 450 with or with out a wall box, please look at the connection panel on your jukebox and see if the connections I am missing are on yours. If so, where do they trace back to? I have one cable that has a 'loop back' plug in it and there is a 25v connection is it.. that I suspect might be what I am looking for. Possibly design to be unplugged and then a connection cable that goes into that plug and to the rear panel. Dunno!

Any help would be appreciated!
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 09:31:07 AM »

Been a long time  but I,m betting you need a transformer and maybe a walbox stepper
wrkey
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 9

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 11:59:19 AM »

You are correct Steve.  After reading your post and doing some research I know I do not have a stepper module.

I think I need a model 1769 for my 450 Jukebox and 506 Tri-Vue.  If anyone can validate, it would be appreciated.

Now I just have to find one... that works... that a reasonable price!

Thanks!
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 05:32:25 PM »

we put all that shit in the trash in nj when i ram out of room on last truck full  i,m now looking for seebreg grey boxes  i have atleast 20 that went in trash
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.