Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:01:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
| |-+  Other Bill Validators.
| | |-+  triple double 5 time pay bill validator
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: triple double 5 time pay bill validator  (Read 5974 times)
gamez831
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« on: September 04, 2011, 02:24:17 PM »

im having sometrouble with my slot machine  when i turnit on after about 30-45 seconds the reels spin in slow motion then tonormal speed ant then back to slow motion and i get the error bill validator jam  i checked it and it has nothing in it   what cani do tofix this error-    this machine does not accept quarters only bills
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »

What type of BV is it? WBA? DBV? Should say on the front part of Head/Transport when you open the machine door. In any case, I would remove the transport and cash can and manually turn the gears on each to make sure they will move. They may be a little difficult to turn, but that's pretty normal because of the step down ratios involved. Also, when you turn the machine on, does the BV make any noise like it's trying to move?
gamez831

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 05:19:39 PM »

IN THE FRONT IT SAYS WBA-12-SS  AND WHEN I TURN IT ON SOUNDS NORMAL IT MAKES A NOISE LIKE WHEN IT ACCEPT BILLS BUT ITS ALWAYS MADE THAT NOISE
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 07:03:24 PM »

I would suggest checking to be sure the cash can is fully and completely seated and the release lever returns to the full raised position first. If that doesn't work then remove the transport using the release lever on the front of it and inspect the gears on either side, lift the lid of the transport to be sure your belts are ok and slide transport back in place. Also make sure cashbox door is closed tightly
gamez831

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »

I TRIED AND CHECKED EVERYTHING AND SEEMS TO BE DOING THE SAME THING 
AnotherTech
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 08:59:32 PM »

What kind of machine is this problem on?  Are there any errors other than the BV error?  Does the door register as closed when closed (and open when open)?
gamez831

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 09:10:55 PM »

ITS AN IGT   TRIPLE DOUBLE 5 TIMEPAY   

WHEN ITS CLOSED IT

SAYS

CALL ATTENDANT

DOOR OPEN M

BILL VALIDATOR STACKER ERROR

AnotherTech
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 03:15:08 AM »

Your problem is the "Door Open M".  The BV tilt will not clear until the door is closed and the game recognizes the door as closed.  The door optics may not be lined up right, or they may be dirty.  They may also be bad.  If it has a belly door switch, it may be that as well.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 04:54:46 AM »

When your closing the door, are you getting the latch all the way to the bottom ??  If you are try opening and closing the latch 3 or 4 times.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
gamez831

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 09:42:32 PM »

I HAVE TWO SLOT MACHINES AND I PUT THE CAMERA ON THE DOOR OPTIC ON MY WORKING MACHINE AND MY CAMERA WAS DOING THE LASER FLASH  I TRIED THE SAME THING ON  MY NON -WORKING MACHINE ANDIT DIDNT GIVE ME A LASER RESPONCE   I CHANGED THE DOOR OPTIC FROMTHE NON WORKINGONW TO THE GOOD MACHINE AND IT WORKS ON MY OTHER MACHINE  SO ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 10:29:16 PM »

Why don't you try changing both optics.   Did this problem just come out of the blue or were you doing something to the machine ??

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
gamez831

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 10:36:50 PM »

AFTER A BILL GOT STUCK AND I REMOVED IT FROM THE ACCEPTOR
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.