Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:24:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  S+ Haywire Delux payout
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: S+ Haywire Delux payout  (Read 11357 times)
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 12

« on: September 23, 2011, 04:06:38 PM »

I have a 2 coin S+ Haywire Deluxe that pays out on every win.  I have a 1085 game chip the reel chip is 6412 a 95% payout.  I have tried to change the 5-0 settings and the 8-1 settings but no matter what I set the machine pays out.  On the mother board the 1-3 settings are on the rest are in the off position.   When i put money in the bill validator it pays out also no credits are added.  Any help would be appreciated. Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 05:27:15 PM by B-52BadByron » Logged
Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 05:44:45 PM »

check dip switch #4   turn it off  and you should be able to set your options,

Jim

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
poppo

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 07:40:57 PM »

Also be sure there are no credits on the machine when trying to make the changes.
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 08:24:04 PM »

Also be sure there are no credits on the machine when trying to make the changes.

How can it have any credits when that is the issue he is trying to correct?

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 08:48:49 PM »

Cry Laughing

(In Poppo's defense, it's possible that the OP could add credits by pressing the Cash-Credit button first, but at the same time, it's likely that hasn't happened here based on what was posted.)

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »

I have a 2 coin S+ Haywire Deluxe that pays out on every win.  I have a 1085 game chip the reel chip is 6412 a 95% payout.  I have tried to change the 5-0 settings and the 8-1 settings but no matter what I set the machine pays out.  On the mother board the 1-3 settings are on the rest are in the off position.   When i put money in the bill validator it pays out also no credits are added.  Any help would be appreciated. Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

Here is the PSR if it helps B-52

* SP1085.doc (101 KB - downloaded 298 times.)
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 09:33:00 PM »

OK folks here's what I did.  I  have a S+ 3cn haywire Deluxe in addition to the 2cn haywire Deluxe (the problem machine). I checked all the settiings on both slots to make sure that they were the same. They were, I then switched boards and chips to see if that would fix the problem, it didn't.  I replaced the boards and chips back in the original machines.  In the problem machine, I then set the 5-n to 5-1 and the 8-n to 8-1, for some unknown reason the machine I was having problems with now accumulates credits and the bill validator when used accumulates credits.  I don't know why, but it works!
poppo

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 09:41:06 PM »

I checked all the settiings on both slots to make sure that they were the same. They were,

I then set the 5-n to 5-1 and the 8-n to 8-1, for some unknown reason the machine I was having problems with now accumulates credits and the bill validator when used accumulates credits.  I don't know why, but it works!

If they were the same, then what was 8_x set to? If all of the settings were ths same then the other machine should not have worked right either.

As learned from the 14 page Bertha thread - never assume anything.  Tongue Out
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 09:41:50 PM »

OK folks here's what I did.  I  have a S+ 3cn haywire Deluxe in addition to the 2cn haywire Deluxe (the problem machine). I checked all the settiings on both slots to make sure that they were the same. They were, I then switched boards and chips to see if that would fix the problem, it didn't.  I replaced the boards and chips back in the original machines.  In the problem machine, I then set the 5-n to 5-1 and the 8-n to 8-1, for some unknown reason the machine I was having problems with now accumulates credits and the bill validator when used accumulates credits.  I don't know why, but it works!

Are the SP chips you swapped the same number? If not by swapping them you could have forced the equivalant of a clear.
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 09:51:52 PM »

Both of the machines are using the SP1085 chip.  The settings on the correctly working 3cn Haywire Deluxe are 5-0 and 8-1 on the 2cn Haywire Deluxe they are now 5-1 and 8-1 and machine is working properly, I don't know why.
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 09:54:19 PM »

Both of the machines are using the SP1085 chip.  The settings on the correctly working 3cn Haywire Deluxe are 5-0 and 8-1 on the 2cn Haywire Deluxe they are now 5-1 and 8-1 and machine is working properly, I don't know why.

and the dip switches are set exactly the same on both boards?
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 09:59:11 PM »

The DIP swettings are exactly the same 1-3 on all other are off.
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 10:07:12 PM »

The machine that is set to 8_1 should default back to coin mode after sitting idle for a few minutes with no credits on machine, Does that happen??
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 10:14:14 PM »

I didn't have time today to let the slot sit for awhile, I will update tomorrow.  Thanks for everyone's help and for the PSR.
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2011, 05:22:16 PM »

On the S+ machine that I was having problems with, I noticed 1 thing.  I can put a bill in the validator and credits will be added to the machine.  If I hit a jackpot credits will also be added.  If there are no credits and I put coins in and hit a jackpot no credits will accumulate , but will be paided out.  Interesting!
poppo

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 05:36:44 PM »

Does that happen for the same payout?
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 06:45:25 PM »

If there are no credits showing on the machine, the coin hopper pays out for any jackpot.  If there are any credits showing, any jackpot goes to the credits.
poppo

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2011, 06:50:17 PM »

If there are no credits showing on the machine, the coin hopper pays out for any jackpot.  If there are any credits showing, any jackpot goes to the credits.

What is the status of your cash/credit button when this happens?  I can see that if it's set for cash as default, it will pay out of the hopper. Insering a bill may toggle it to credit and then any other payouts will go to credit.

What is your 5_x setting for this machine?
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2011, 06:53:39 PM »

I an not really sure of what you are asking, I am just a hacker at slots?  Can you explain to me what to look for?
poppo

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2011, 06:59:21 PM »

I an not really sure of what you are asking, I am just a hacker at slots?  Can you explain to me what to look for?

The 5_x setting (that you mentioned earlier) determines if wins always go to credit, or default to hopper pay (and can be toggled to credit) or defaults to credit (and can be toggled to hopper).

So if it is set to default to pay from the hopper, that is what it will do (unless you toggle it with the button). But I 'think' that if you insert a bill, since the BV is set to go to credits, it might toggle the setting (since you now have credits) and any further wins will go to credit.

So is the cash/credit light lit by default or not lit? And what is the 5_x setting?

Or...simply press the cash/credit button (with no credits on the machine) and then see how it behaves. All wins should go to credit as well as bills.

What do you want the machine to do?

Credit Mode <0> [5]   
Options are standard credit or noncredit {0}, player-initiated credit {1} and player-initiated noncredit {2}.  The player-initiated credit option defaults to the noncredit mode when the credit meter remains at zero for more than 30 seconds, or when any accumulated credits are cashed out.  The player-initiated noncredit option defaults to the credit mode if the game is idle for 30 seconds, and it remains in the credit mode when credits are cashed out  credits are accumulated.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:06:29 PM by poppo » Logged
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »

the 5-n setting is 5-1, when it was in 5-0 the coins paid out with a win, and the bill validator paid out coins whenever any money was inserted.  No credits would accumulate either method.
poppo

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 07:29:39 PM »

the 5-n setting is 5-1, when it was in 5-0 the coins paid out with a win, and the bill validator paid out coins whenever any money was inserted.  No credits would accumulate either method.

A 5_0 AND 8_1 combination should have worked to have everything go to credit. If it was 8_0, I believe it would have made the 5_0 pay out of the hopper (as well as giving change for your bills). The 8_X determines what the bills do. 5_0 follows that.

So you can either set it as 5_0 AND 8_1 or 5_2 AND 8_1 if you want all wins to go to credit. The 5_2 will let you toggle it if you want.
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 08:01:43 PM »

The 5-0 and 8-1 didn't work like they should have.  So I went to 5-1 and 8-1 and that was what I was working on.  The payout button didn't light up when I press it.  I went to an 5-1 and 8-0 setting and the payout button would light up if I pressed it once and go out if I pressed it again.  Now with the light on, credits will accumulare with either coins or bills when no credits are already on the machine.  To cash out I just press the payout button.
poppo

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 08:21:42 PM »

The 5-0 and 8-1 didn't work like they should have.  So I went to 5-1 and 8-1 and that was what I was working on.  The payout button didn't light up when I press it.  I went to an 5-1 and 8-0 setting and the payout button would light up if I pressed it once and go out if I pressed it again.  Now with the light on, credits will accumulare with either coins or bills when no credits are already on the machine.  To cash out I just press the payout button.

If you want the default to be wins to credit, just change the 5_1 to 5_2. You can still cash out by pressing the button. It just will default to credit instead of hopper.
B-52BadByron
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »

So I can set 5-2 and 8-0 and the machine will accumulate credits until I hit the payout button?
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.