Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 11:39:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker.
| | |-+  The color PURPLE
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The color PURPLE  (Read 4182 times)
shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 192

Insert Coin

« on: October 01, 2011, 09:46:21 PM »

My machine is still up and running fine, so far. But I just saw someone's pics and noticed that card #3's color should be purple. Mine is RED, like card #2 but the strange thing is that the purple is displayed during the readout of the hand. Adjusting color controls will do nothing since the purple is present. I'm thinking it's somewhere in a game chip but it's strange that this would be isolated to just card #3.
Any clues?
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 11:14:22 PM »

This is my colors

* IMG_1463.JPG (1598.71 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 355 times.)

* IMG_1464.JPG (1578.35 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 306 times.)
shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator

Insert Coin

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 11:29:36 PM »

You've got the color purple, in the correct place...like the other one I saw. Here's mine...I have purple but not on card #3. But I do have purple above when the outcome is shown. This might drive me crazy.
Also, my card #4 is blue; looks like yours is green. Hmmmm???

* IMG_1714.jpg (145.21 KB, 900x580 - viewed 300 times.)

* IMG_1716.jpg (153.39 KB, 848x619 - viewed 294 times.)
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 11:39:20 PM »

You've got the color purple, in the correct place...like the other one I saw. Here's mine...I have purple but not on card #3. But I do have purple above when the outcome is shown. This might drive me crazy.
Also, my card #4 is blue; looks like yours is green. Hmmmm???

The biggest thing I notice is no blue back ground!
shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator

Insert Coin

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 11:41:32 PM »

I like the contrast of the black better on my IGT, since it's red on the outside...my CEI video poker looks better in blue though!
I hope someone can give me a clue on the purple issue, someday.
 Help
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 10:49:44 PM »

I hope someone can give me a clue on the purple issue, someday.

Here's another piece to the puzzle.  Your game result (JACKS OR BETTER) is purple.  Coors' result (3 OF A KIND) is red.  Also, you're missing the word "WINS" next to the amount won, just below the printed result (see Coors' screen right below where it says 3 OF A KIND.

Are you able to adjust your background to blue for the purposes of testing, or is it stuck on black?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
shortrackskater
NLG Site Administrator

Insert Coin

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 12:35:34 AM »

I can adjust to blue...didn't even notice the missing "wins."
Should I change it to blue and see if the "wins" appears?

UPDATE - I just realized that, when it does win. the WIN pops on and off really quick...never noticed that before. So it is there, it just doesn't STAY there. And it where it flashes off an on is REPLACED by the WINNER PAID. So I really have no idea what kind of problem this is...
 Scratch Head
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 12:52:37 AM by shortrackskater » Logged
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 01:39:14 AM »

It's beginning to sound like version differences in the software. The only way to really know would be to compare your machine's colors and behavior to one with exactly the same version of the same game. I don't know if the old Fortunes used the CAP ROM chips, but if so, then those would also have to be the same.)

Just an observation. I don't know much about the Fortunes.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.