Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:32:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  IGT - WOF??? - will let the link speak for itself
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT - WOF??? - will let the link speak for itself  (Read 3564 times)
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 323

Me at work

« on: December 04, 2011, 11:06:08 PM »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IGT-WHEEL-FORTUNE-EPROM-GAME-CHIP-SET-/300632889941?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45ff1dda55
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 11:25:19 PM »

He has had this up for weeks and it was discussed here a few weeks ago. Something different? Other than Buzz saying he was right on with the price of the blank chips. Not trying to be smart! just asking if I am missing the point. Would not be the first time!!
cp
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 165

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 12:32:03 AM »

Just a guess on my part...  Those  WOF  eproms are probably for the  "1997"  version of the  video / GameKing  WOF. 
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 02:02:57 AM »

Just a guess on my part...  Those  WOF  eproms are probably for the  "1997"  version of the  video / GameKing  WOF. 
So why doesn't the seller say so. Why is he vague about what they are?
The don't think I'm ignoring your email when I'm ignoring your email is not vote of confidence. (Too busy to say I don't know??)
And then there is the postal service rant, wow!
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 02:30:12 AM »

Just a guess on my part...  Those  WOF  eproms are probably for the  "1997"  version of the  video / GameKing  WOF.  
So why doesn't the seller say so. Why is he vague about what they are?
The don't think I'm ignoring your email when I'm ignoring your email is not vote of confidence. (Too busy to say I don't know??)
And then there is the postal service rant, wow!

This guy is a member here. He lists and sells manuals he downloaded from here, prints them out and sells them on E-bay. He gets away with it!. A long time and many mistakes ago I as a newby downloaded the same manuals and printed them out and sold them for the cost of printing and shipping and got banned from this site. Many times !!

I do not do that anymore and I learned my lessons in the past and that is where they are staying. But this guy continues to sell manuals and bin files ect and gets away with it...He must know the RIGHT PEOPLE to stay under the wire.

I do not understand how he can sell a 450 page manual printed and bound, shipped for the cost he sells them for???

Must work for Kinkos and use the machines for free...  Paper cost me that much plus the shipping ????

****I know this post is going to bite me in the A** but I had to say something !! *** Free shot time !!
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 11:09:13 PM »

I agree 100%.  It's the EPROM-based Game King boring $0.05 "Wheel of Fortune" video reel slot -- it's the right number and size of chips to be a Game King set.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.