Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:27:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
| |-+  JCM WBA 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23 Bill Validators
| | |-+  JCM WBA12SS
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JCM WBA12SS  (Read 9096 times)
zocky
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 57

« on: January 16, 2009, 08:06:10 PM »

I have JCM WBA12SS Bill Acceptor programed for US$ from Atronic game machine , but if I know serial protocol on edge connector , can replace him with other device (exp. PIC16F628A) and simulate JCM,
and pay credit in machine with el. key .
Now JCM send serial command to mother board .
My intend is send same command from my emulator .
If someone know protocol or any information(speed ,parity, bits ,...  , init command , answers , code )  please help me !       Hail

http://www.jcm-american.com/docs/manuals/960-000076.pdf
SAT (aka GANDHI)
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 224

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 09:25:59 PM »

If you are looking to put credits in the Atronic using electronic key, then you have the option already embedded in the PC Setup sub menu (Software Switches - Limits)

Keep it simple!!!
zocky
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 57

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 09:33:50 PM »

This machine can put credit with TITO,Bill acceptor  and with CCCE but I can't find in menu solution with electronics key ! hissy fit
SAT (aka GANDHI)

Total Karma Storms: 224

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 05:53:57 AM »

This machine can put credit with TITO,Bill acceptor  and with CCCE but I can't find in menu solution with electronics key ! hissy fit

To change that option you have to go to the "Software Switches - Limits" in the "PC Setup" sub menu of your machine.   For that you will need a serial port equipped laptop/PC as well as own ATRONIC software.

Notice that in order to run the ATRONIC software in your computer you need also to have a security dongle (owned by ATRONIC) connected to parallel port.  The dongle is a kind of electronic key.

_______

ADD --->    If you have the equipment mentioned above, then you can PM me for further instructions in order to get your job done.

Keep it simple!!!
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 11:10:44 AM »

If you need a Dongle Plug I have one available, but not the wiring or anything else

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
Op-Bell

Total Karma Storms: 326

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 07:00:21 AM »

9600-8-E-1, with CCITT-CRC

It uses ID003 protocol. This is a polling protocol, the machine polls the BV and the BV replies, around 10 times a second. You will need to supply a sequence of different responses to pretend to be a BV. First idle, then busy, then bill-in-escrow, then stacking, then vend-valid, then idle again. You can monitor the communications with a serial port monitor to sniff out the messages. They're not encrypted.
Op-Bell

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 03:49:58 AM »

Zocky's idea is good, though. There are lots of older machines that don't have an option to put credits on electronically, and where the BV is obsolescent and no longer supported. A cheap and cheerful BV emulator, where you could press a button and have it spoof the game into giving you $20 of credits, might come in very handy. It would also cover those difficult times at the end of the month where you keep having to open the door and put the same $5 bill through over and over.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 04:02:11 AM »

Sorta like the little credit button on the coin-in optics? yummy
Op-Bell

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 04:09:53 AM »

That would be an easier way to do it - just make a device that pulsed the coin-in line 100 times.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.