Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:21:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  S+ with error codes after opening door during spin
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S+ with error codes after opening door during spin  (Read 2792 times)
kimdol13
« on: December 25, 2011, 10:54:15 PM »

I purchased a round top IGT model made 9/95.  All was working well until I spun the reels and opened the front glass at the same time.  Since then I get the 43, then 3100, then 61.  I can get to 61-1 but that is it.  Anyone?  I am new to being an owner.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 11:02:35 PM »

When you get to 61-1  close the main door, then turn the jackpot key. 

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
kimdol13
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 09:37:12 PM »

What needs to take place after the CROM has been cleared.   I have a working BV on my machine.  Code was 61-1 which means all memory was erased.  Would like to get running again.
proten
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 12:06:46 AM »

turn the reset key on the rt side

One step at a time.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 12:09:05 AM »

What needs to take place after the CROM has been cleared.   I have a working BV on my machine.  Code was 61-1 which means all memory was erased.  Would like to get running again.

kimdol13: We're happy to help you with your machine, but please do us a favor and don't start multiple threads in different sections for your machine -- the answer to what you should do at the 61-1 error had already been provided prior to you creating the post I quoted above.  propeller

Buzz's reply (above) is what you need to do when you have a 61-1 code.  If you need to re-enable the bill validator, you will need to use a SET chip.  Directions on how to enable the bill validator can be found here:

http://www.newlifegames.net/spset/dbv.htm

A list of common IGT S+ error codes (including 61-1) and their resolutions can be found here:

http://www.newlifegames.net/igterrors/

...and finally, please take a moment to look through the FAQ files (click on the blue button near the top-right corner of the screen that says, "Rick's FAQ Files") -- there's lots of great information there for folks who are new to the hobby of owning slot machines, and a lot of commonly asked questions and answers can be found there.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have once you've looked through that documentation -- we're here to help you!  yes  Just please keep your questions that are related to the same issue in one thread so that the members who help you out don't re-invent the wheel by posting answers that have already been provided.   yes

Welcome to the site, by the way.  You've found the best resource for home ownership of slot machines.

NLG Welcome

turn the reset key on the rt side

Don't forget to close and fully latch the door, first.   propeller

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.