Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:09:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Gamemaker SMI Eprom List
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gamemaker SMI Eprom List  (Read 6305 times)
tacman
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« on: September 17, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »

Topic: Master BALLY Game Maker Eprom List.  (Read 3770 times) 
Joeylc

Master BALLY Game Maker Eprom List.
« on: January 06, 2006, 12:06:18 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master BALLY Game Maker Eprom List.
Any one have a list of data roms???

idesign

Re: Master BALLY Game Maker Eprom List.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 03:37:43 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a Master list courtesy of New Life Games.

hotslot101

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 06:52:17 PM »   

Nice list, nice presentation, Idesign, am sure someone will be able to add a few more to it..................   

cheers

Ozzy

idesign

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 04:00:11 AM »   

The credit (karma +1) goes to you Ozzy, I couldn't have done it without you.

* GameMaker_SMI_List.pdf (198.49 KB - downloaded 1392 times.)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 12:49:08 PM by tacman » Logged

tacman
Topic Moderator

Genius in training.

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 12:37:25 PM »

Topic: Master BALLY Game Maker Eprom List. 
scratchee35

Hello!!

i have a chance to get a game that i believe is for a gamemaker but i do not see the chips listed in the master list.....

can someone help me find out what VYPF41141111 thru VYPF41147777 is for...  7 consecutive numberd 1-7....if this is indeed a gamemaker program, does anyone know if there would be a sound chip for it to use in my deluxe sound card?

would be very much appreciated!!!!

thanks!!!

S

idesign
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2007, 04:41:19 AM »   

Hmm, usually the chips numbers start with V7P, not VYP.........sorry, can't help on this one.

midas

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2007, 08:48:31 AM »   

In addition to the 7 F chips, there should also be an 8th chip V7PY4114xxxxxx, which is the game chip and 2 graphics chips.  Make sure the chips begin with V7P as idesign said.

scratchee35

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2007, 09:06:40 AM »   

well....as usual....i screwed it up!!! lol    you are right......V7PF4114

thanks for clearing that up....one of these days ill beable to read my own writing!!!!

thanks!!!

S

scratchee35

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2007, 09:29:25 AM »   

Quote from: midas on February 26, 2007, 08:48:31 AM
In addition to the 7 F chips, there should also be an 8th chip V7PY4114xxxxxx, which is the game chip and 2 graphics chips.  Make sure the chips begin with V7P as idesign said.

do you know the complete number for the V7PY chip.....thats the sound chip right?  know the numbers for the 2 graphics also??

thanks!!

Steve

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2007, 12:42:30 PM »   

V7PY41140417-00.  No, the PY chip is the game chip, the PF chips are the support chips.  It should work with the same CG and sound chips as the other multi chip games.

kenokarz

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 04:00:19 PM »   

Quote from: idesign on March 15, 2006, 03:37:43 PM

can any one tell me or is there a list of how many chips each one of these games take 
i know about wms stuff but new to the game maker chips   

idesign

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 04:34:31 PM »   

Quote from: kenokarz on March 11, 2007, 04:00:19 PM

can any one tell me or is there a list of how many chips each one of these games take 
i know about wms stuff but new to the game maker chips   

99% of the games are either on a single 27C512 or a 27C010 chip.  There are only a handful of games that are on multiple chips.  This is because they were in dedicated machines, like Baby Boomers (4- 1 meg chips), Cash Encounter (6- 1 meg chips), HOT HOT HOT (5 - 1 meg chips) or Play the Market (5- 1meg chips), which were in 7200 machines GameMakers with dedicated titles, so technically they weren't GamerMAker machines since they didn't have multiple games to select from in the menu.    These multi chip games also have Deluxe Sound which won't work correctly with single chip games that don't support deluxe sound. 

kenokarz

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 04:44:45 PM »   

so if i pick a game like box car bonus or when pigs fly they only use one chip ? because on the list there are a lot of #s for the game 

idesign

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2007, 05:24:34 PM »   

Quote from: kenokarz on March 11, 2007, 04:44:45 PM
so if i pick a game like box car bonus or when pigs fly they only use one chip ? because on the list there are a lot of #s for the game

Boxcar Bonus is multi chip, Win Pigs Fly is a single chip.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 12:47:16 PM by tacman » Logged

tacman
Topic Moderator

Genius in training.

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »

The Master EPROM List for the Bally Game Maker on this site is fantastic, but I was wondering if anyone could provide me with more detailed descriptions of the various games (only the video poker games, though--not keno or slot-themed games).  Thanks!

Josh

Does anyone have any pictures of some of these games?  I'm more curious about how the slots look.  Any recommendations for the best slots on the GameMaker platform?

Thanks,
Rob

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2008, 01:35:43 PM »   

Will try to attach GM Slot Screen Shot pics in a zip file.  This is what you're looking for.

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2008, 01:50:27 PM »   

Thanks and K+ Midas. These could prove useful if we ever get the game bible expanded to include the Gamemaker.   

* ScreenShots.zip (8214 KB - downloaded 512 times.)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.