Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:25:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  HELP FIND!!!!!!????
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HELP FIND!!!!!!????  (Read 29125 times)
footballhi
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2012, 04:50:28 PM »

When you have that done, you can proceed to the SET chip. The SET chip is done in a similar manner as the clear. Make note of step #5 since you have a SP1271.

1. Power down the machine and remove the MPU
2. Install the SET chip where the game chip goes. Make sure you put it in right.
3. Install the MPU. No need to put the hopper in.
4. Power up the machine and wait a few seconds.
5. Since you have a SP1271, press the self test button until you get 8_x (x may be 0 or 1). Press the spin button to change it to 8_1 if it's not already there. This is needed to allow bills to go to credit. There is a separate option in the normal self test for this, but it needs to be set here first.
6. Press the self test button again until you have a 9_0. Press the spin button to change it to 9_1 to enable the BV.
7. Press the self test button one more time and you should have 00 displayed. Press the spin button to set your denomination. i.e. 5=$.05 25=$.25 etc. Press the self test button to save it.
8. Power down the machine. Note: if you press the self test button too many times and 'roll around' you may need to reset the denomination again. So just power it down after you have saved the denomination in the previous step.
9. Reinstall the game chip making sure you don't have it in backward. Put the MPU and hopper back in.
10. Power up the machine and clear the 61 as normal.

OK,after get to the 9 all went well ,after changing the 9 to 9   1.  i pressed the button again and I got a 31 in the winner and a 0 in the credits and a 0 in coins .... if you hit spin it will change the credits 0 1 thru 4 and back to 0 . that is where i am .......
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2012, 04:55:18 PM »

OK,after get to the 9 all went well ,after changing the 9 to 9   1.  i pressed the button again and I got a 31 in the winner and a 0 in the credits and a 0 in coins .... if you hit spin it will change the credits 0 1 thru 4 and back to 0 . that is where i am .......

For some reason, pressing the test button skipped a few things -
you're now in the Progressive Selection[31] and there's 4 options.

Just leave it at zero and press the test button again.
footballhi
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2012, 04:58:08 PM »

OK,after get to the 9 all went well ,after changing the 9 to 9   1.  i pressed the button again and I got a 31 in the winner and a 0 in the credits and a 0 in coins .... if you hit spin it will change the credits 0 1 thru 4 and back to 0 . that is where i am .......

For some reason, pressing the test button skipped a few things -
you're now in the Progressive Selection[31] and there's 4 options.

now it is 43 winner and 0 in credits

Fixed a broken quote tag. -KN
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:56:39 PM by knagl » Logged
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2012, 05:02:02 PM »

Don't worry about any settings except 8_1,  9_1 and the denomination.

<edit>

I see the denomination is farther down on a SET090. Press the self test button until there is a 6 in the coins played. It should be 9 presses after the 9_1

--------

Bill Pay Mode <0> [8]   Determines how inserted bills are paid.  Options are bill pay mode is fixed to changer only and cannot be changed in self test {0}, or bill pay mode is self-test selectable {1}.

Bill Acceptor <0> [9]   Options are enabled {1} or disabled {0}.
Coupon Capability or

EFT <0> [11]   If the communication type is MISER, this page determines whether the coupon capability is enabled {1} or disabled {0}.  If the communication type is SAS, this page determines whether EFT is enabled {1} or disabled {0}.

Country Code <0> [30]   This page is not displayed if the bill acceptor is disabled.  Determines the country code associated with the bill acceptor.  Options are United States {37} or Canada {7}.

Progressive Selection <0> [31]   Options are none {0}; primary-level link, secondary-level link {1}; primary-level link, secondary-level standalone {2}; primary-level standalone, secondary-level standalone {3}; and primary-level standalone, secondary-level link {4}.

Progressive Levels <0> [35]   Options are one progressive level {1}, or two progressive levels {2}.

Jackpot to Credit <0> [43]   If the communication type is MISER, this page determines whether jackpots can be directed to the credit meter.  Options are enabled {1} or disabled {0}.

Progressive Type <0> [60]   Options are high/low {0}, or alternating {1} progressive.  The progressive level must be set at {2} for high/low progressive.

SAS Progressive <0> [63]   This page is not displayed unless the SAS communication address has been set.  Determines whether the SAS progressive is enabled {1} or disabled {0}.

SAS Bonusing <0> [64]   This page is not displayed unless the SAS communication address has been set.  Determines whether SAS bonusing features are enabled {1} or disabled {0}.

Denomination <6>   Determines the game denomination.  The Credits window displays the current denomination, in cents.  The Winner Paid and Credits windows display denominations larger than $50.00.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 05:12:44 PM by poppo » Logged
footballhi
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2012, 05:09:24 PM »

ok i went to the next one with just a 0 and hit spin it changed to 5,10, 25, so i hit the button after the 25 and  i pushed the button till nothing showed closed door and now i have a 0090 in credits
footballhi
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2012, 05:11:29 PM »

OK, after going around again ,power down and put 1271 back ,ALL SEEMS TO BE RIGHT ,AND THE BILL LIGHT IS ON........YEA BABY....
poppo

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2012, 05:12:07 PM »

ok i went to the next one with just a 0 and hit spin it changed to 5,10, 25, so i hit the button after the 25 and  i pushed the button till nothing showed closed door and now i have a 0090 in credits

You still have the set chip in there. That is showing that it's a set 090

See my post above. I would go though it again. After you power down, you have to put your game chip back in.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2012, 05:15:29 PM »

OK, after going around again ,power down and put 1271 back ,ALL SEEMS TO BE RIGHT ,AND THE BILL LIGHT IS ON........YEA BABY....

rotflmao That's good footballhi but you posted in the wrong thread... Duh!
poppo

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2012, 05:15:57 PM »

Great. Except you posted in the wrong thread.  Tongue Out

LOL Bunker beat me to it.
poppo

« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2012, 05:21:32 PM »

In case footballhi is too busy playing his fixed machine to post this in the right thread.  Tongue Out
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2012, 05:29:28 PM »

oh yeah...we won't be hearing from him in a while until he sticks his chip in backwards!  Tongue Out
footballhi
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2012, 05:41:15 PM »

Great. Except you posted in the wrong thread.  Tongue Out

LOL Bunker beat me to it.

LOL I AM STILL ROLLING ,,SORRY FOLKS...

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:57:24 PM by knagl » Logged
footballhi
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2012, 05:50:39 PM »

oh yeah...we won't be hearing from him in a while until he sticks his chip in backwards!  Tongue Out

IF THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ,do me a favor and keep it to your self,,,,AS TO  POPPO ,Your are the man all works like new ,my bride played till she hit  those red 7s and it payed  to credit for the first time, bills working ,Thanks a lot to all of  you...YOU Guys really rock,

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:57:35 PM by knagl » Logged
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2012, 06:15:31 PM »

IF THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY ,do me a favor and keep it to your self,,,,AS TO  POPPO ,Your are the man all works like new ,my bride played till she hit  those red 7s and it payed  to credit for the first time, bills working ,Thanks a lot to all of  you...YOU Guys really rock,

footballhi, Bunker was just kidding. He meant you were so excited to get it working you wouldn't have time to post any more. The only time you would if something went wrong. We all do the same when were working on a machine for a long time.

Bunker is one of the most helpful guy I know of and he adds a little humor when he can. If you not sure what someone means look for our smiley faces  Tongue Out Crazy rotflmao bust gut laughing or PM him. It's easy to interrupt a different way than someone meant, so we try to use a smiley face(s).

Ron (r273)

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:57:52 PM by knagl » Logged
poppo

« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2012, 06:22:05 PM »

Yeah, it's when you see ones like   ttth slap Don't TAZE me Bro! that you better hide4
 Tongue Out
footballhi
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2012, 06:33:24 PM »

well how ever it turns out ,I really do think   you guys  are the man with these slot ,I thank all of you .....AND YEA I'LL MAKE A DONATION,FOR THE HELP!!!!!
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2012, 06:38:00 PM »

well how ever it turns out ,I really do think   you guys  are the man with these slot ,I thank all of you .....AND YEA I'LL MAKE A DONATION,FOR THE HELP!!!!!

Clap applause Thank You!  Be sure to put your user name with it.

Ron (r273)

knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2012, 07:02:51 PM »

Oy.  I did some  magic and fixed some broken quote tags, moved some posts to the correct thread, and the like.

Congrats to footballhi for getting your machine running again, and K+ to everyone who helped out.

footballhi: understand that Bunker was just kidding around and making reference to a number of people who come here asking for help and then vanish off the face of the earth.  Thank you for updating us on the outcome of your machine issue, and congratulations again on getting it figured out.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.