Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:44:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  SIGMA Video Games.
| | |-+  Sigma Poker DBV issue
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sigma Poker DBV issue  (Read 2970 times)
sblair
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

« on: February 06, 2012, 01:58:25 AM »

I'm having issues with a Sigma Poker.  I believe it is a 112B.  When you turn the reset key, there is no menu and the volume is on a pot on the upper right corner.

I replaced the Bill Acceptor with a DBV-200 I bought from BlueRidgeSlots last year and everything was good.  I had the machine off for several months to the point the cap for the memory drained and it gave me a memory error when I powered it back on.  I hit the reset switch to clear the error and everything thing seemed good except it wouldn't even try taking a bill.  I checked all the connections and reseated everything but no luck.

The bill accepter doesn't give any signs of life when the machine is powered up.  I can see LED's on the side of the DBV-200 are on.  I tried swapping the old DBV-145 back in and it was the same, so I'm pretty sure this is an issue with the machine itself not enabling the DBV for some reason.

I just sold the machine and need to get the DBV working for the new owner...help!

Thanks.
Scott
Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 04:08:08 PM »

press the red test button 2x on the inside of the machine.  should come up with the diagnostic mode test,press start 2x, LED display should read  B_VALI_OFF,  Bet one  1x  message should be  B_Vail_ON , press start until test/finish on display,  press test button to return to game.

Jim 

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
sblair
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 06:21:08 PM »

Jim,

Thanks.  I've been waiting to hear back from the person that I had bought the machine to see if this solved the problem for him, so I'm hoping it has since he hasn't gotten back to me!

Thanks.
Scott
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.