Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:36:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  NLG MEMBER TONY NAGY [RAILROAD 94] IN HOSPITAL
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NLG MEMBER TONY NAGY [RAILROAD 94] IN HOSPITAL  (Read 16802 times)
Annie68
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 11:13:41 PM »

Just so you know my name is Lori. And thank you everyone for your prayers. As for the cancer Tony and I are thinking very positive about it.
Railroad94
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 225

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 12:38:45 AM »

Hello everyone,thank you all for the kind words and prayers.  Looks like I have a long road ahead of me and will be spending a lot of time in Chicago at the hospital but for now the surgery is over and I'm back home 1 week after brain surgery.  some of the machine problems just don't seem that bad these days,I welcome a printer jam or an IGT board going bad lol.     wave
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 12:43:19 AM »

Hello everyone,thank you all for the kind words and prayers.  Looks like I have a long road ahead of me and will be spending a lot of time in Chicago at the hospital but for now the surgery is over and I'm back home 1 week after brain surgery.  some of the machine problems just don't seem that bad these days,I welcome a printer jam or an IGT board going bad lol.     wave

Man, it's good to see you posting again! Hope all goes well and we're all pulling for you!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help...

Thanks,
Bill
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 12:51:54 AM »

GOOD TO HEAR YOU ON HERE AGAIN.  WISH YOU THE BEST.
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2012, 01:08:00 AM »

Hello everyone,thank you all for the kind words and prayers.  Looks like I have a long road ahead of me and will be spending a lot of time in Chicago at the hospital but for now the surgery is over and I'm back home 1 week after brain surgery.  some of the machine problems just don't seem that bad these days,I welcome a printer jam or an IGT board going bad lol.     wave

Man, it's good to see you posting again! Hope all goes well and we're all pulling for you!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help...
Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post

Never thought I would say this, But here's to a printer jam in the future. Crazy
We all miss you, and PLEASE keep us up-dated with post.

Get well soon.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2012, 02:48:58 AM »

Whoo hoo! Tony's back!!!!! Dancing Party The Wave Cheer Leader

Great to hear you got through that surgery Railroad!!!  yes
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2012, 02:55:15 AM »

I'm glad to hear you're doing well Tony.  It's good to have you back.

Thanks,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
bunnyslots
Senior Full time Member.
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1006

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2012, 07:24:54 AM »

We all have you in our thoughts. Take it slow and let me know if you need anything

Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2012, 11:24:53 AM »

Great to heard from you Tony!  wave  Take it easy from now on, goes without saying friend.
Been thinking of you every day. You need any thing or favors let us know. yes

Ron (r273)
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2012, 11:42:35 AM »

Great to heard from you Tony!  hang in there........
Flexpipe
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 154

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2012, 11:57:00 AM »

Hey Tony!  Great to hear from you, sure you are glad to be home. Take it easy, and get some rest.  Wishing you the best, each and every day.

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2012, 12:57:25 PM »

All the best to you Tony!
Very glad to hear ou are home.
Tough road ahead...take care of yourself!

Thank God for Friends!!!
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2012, 01:54:09 AM »

Just so you know my name is Lori. And thank you everyone for your prayers. As for the cancer Tony and I are thinking very positive about it.

Sorry about that, Lori. wave

I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well and that you're back home, and it's great to have you back on the site!  Cheer Leader  Now that you're home, try not to take too much advantage of Lori... You can't have breakfast in bed every morning!  Tongue Out rotflmao rotflmao  Play some of your slots, relax, and take care of yourself. yes

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
KirkLasVegas
Retired OLD Buzzard

Total Karma Storms: 233

Newest addition to the family, RIP Bentley

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2012, 04:01:16 AM »

You did VEY well Tony! Congrats on pulling thru the tough part. Something like this REALLY changes the way you look at things in life. Annette and i are now "Eyes wide open" after her encounter/ordeal.
We enjoy each and every day, thankful for the people around us and just want another day to enjoy it to it's fullest.
Go slow there Tony, take it real easy and enjoy life to it's fullest....

Aloha!
Kirk & Annette
Barker & Biter (Corgi's)

This is what we wake up to each morning.....

* wakeup.JPG (589.06 KB, 1296x968 - viewed 360 times.)

Definition of "Retirement"= to be able to get back all you contributed into it AND take some of their money too before dropping dead.
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2012, 11:13:16 AM »

You did VEY well Tony! Congrats on pulling thru the tough part. Something like this REALLY changes the way you look at things in life. Annette and i are now "Eyes wide open" after her encounter/ordeal.
We enjoy each and every day, thankful for the people around us and just want another day to enjoy it to it's fullest.

Aloha!
Kirk & Annette
Barker & Biter (Corgi's)

Kirk, I corrected the picture for those of us that are awake and standing up.  rotflmao

Nice view!

Ron (r273)

* New Image.JPG (940.22 KB, 968x1296 - viewed 345 times.)
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2012, 08:23:56 PM »

Aloha!
Kirk & Annette
Barker & Biter (Corgi's)

Kirk, I corrected the picture for those of us that are awake and standing up.  rotflmao

Nice view!

Ron (r273)

First off, Glad to see you posting and doing better Tony! We have all been keeping good thoughts going for you.  +1 (Karma, or whatever) wave

Second, Nice view Kirk, too bad that we were not able to get together when we were over there. At least I was the first NLG Member to call you from the same area code that you live in now!!! I really wanted to be the first to visit you there, but the schedule did not allow since we were on the other side of the island. It just means that my Mom and I will have to come over to visit!!!! (For those who did not follow this, I was kidnapped by my Mom, Aunt, and Uncle and "FORCED" to take a 14 Day Hawaii Cruise, and was attempting to hook up with Kirk and Annette. We had 4 port days on 4 different Hawaiin Islands, but unfortunately we were on the wrong side of Kirk's Island to meet up.)

Third, Ron, thanks for fixing the view as I was getting a kink in my neck admiring the view! Duh! Crazy Cry Laughing

I am glad to be back, and hope that everyone is doing well!!!!!!!!!!! yes propeller yes wave

CH CaptainHappy

P.S.  lightning bolt +1 (Karma, or whatever) lightning bolt  lightning bolt KARMA STORM! lightning bolt

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.