Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:26:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  IGT S-Plus Ten Times Pay "NEED HELP"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT S-Plus Ten Times Pay "NEED HELP"  (Read 2405 times)
Barry
« on: February 17, 2012, 07:45:30 AM »

I need help on a slot machine I bought IGT Ten Times Pay. It worked fine when I bought it, brought it home plugged it in, found the battery solder came off one side on the CPU board, had it fixed, code 12 went away.Both candles flash,61 appeared - I opened the door pressed the test button 3 seconds and code 61-1 came on - closed door and turned jackpot reset once, 61 came back on the window. If I hold the reset button for a few seconds the 61 goes away and a 01 appears in the winners paid window, nothing activates. I powered off the machine, and powered back up -THE SAME THING HAPPENS- all lights come on,the reels tighten, the BV cycles OK and no light on the coin comparator, reels just tighten and do not spin. LED window works when going thru the menu (still don't have a clue what they all mean) I can advance thru each menu using the spin button, numbers appear but nothing goes thru any cycle like hopper reels etc.Please does anyone know how I can reset this machine ...thx
The game is Ten Times Pay - Model number B5036DFIW (the Reel prom is - SS7843) ( the game prom is SP1272)
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 10:04:05 AM »

Welcome to the site!

Unfortunately, sometimes a machine gets stuck in a 61 "loop" after a dead battery and is the rare time that a RAM clear chip is needed on an S+. Do you have a clear chip by chance?

If you have a bill validator, you will also need a SET chip after the clear to re-enable the validator.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Barry
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 01:50:55 PM »

Hi Kevin, thanks for the reply, No I am "newbie" at this but have read allot in the forum,. Do I need to buy a certain clear and set chip to match the proms I have already for the IGT? Is there a standard clear/set chip
that would work? If I hold the reset key for a couple of seconds the 61 will go away, I take it you only turn the key one flip and it should have cleared?  Thx again
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 03:41:14 PM »

The SET090 will work fine for your SP1272 chip to re-enable the DBV
and set your denomination to your preference.
The IVC123 Clear chip will wipe out everything and get rid of your [61] loop.

Place a WTB ad (Wanted To Buy) both the S+ SET and Clear chips in the NLG "Classifieds" section
and hopefully someone will spot it and get in touch with ya.  yes
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:46:35 PM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.