Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 12:53:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Other Arcade Games
| | |-+  cherry master help
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cherry master help  (Read 3714 times)
mike111
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: February 23, 2012, 10:45:57 AM »

I recently bought a cherry master from a guy who claimed it only had a bad bill unit, after goofing around with the validator I found the blue wire to be cut in the harness before the validator plug. There are 3 micros in there 1 for books 1 for stats and one for clearing credits attached to another micro which also pluses and adds credits,
I tied the cut blue into the white on that micro and it seems to be working all though I royally messed up the settings flipping DIPS all over the place. The coin op now gives me 10 credits and the validator gives 150 from $1. I tried all different configurations of dip combos and am now all messed up. I think I may have the wrong dip manual for my board. The validator is a HSV-300. Questions I have are where do the dips belong on the bill unit and the board for both 25c and 5c play. I would greatly appreciate all and any help. I just wanna get this thing set up all normal and ready to go, set up to either flip between 25c and 5c and have the odds at a area that will keep your attention but make $$.  Duh!  Duh!
Thanks
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 01:13:31 PM »

Here's a link I found by the side of the road on the internet -
Seems to contain some info on your bill acceptor!
Hope it helps ya! yes ...>>>

http://www.luckysunshine.com/products/hsv300.html
mike11

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 07:59:25 PM »

I saw that but I am a bit unclear on the freq setting
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 10:17:58 PM »

I saw that but I am a bit unclear on the freq setting

What frequency setting?
It's a cherry master...not a radio?  Scratch Head
mike111

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 11:22:44 PM »

well i some how by dumb luck have it now working acceptig 1s giving 20cr and quarters giving 5cr...........that parts set now the next question is what the best odds to set these up with ?
jeddybear
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 05:41:11 PM »

by frequency it means pulses, that setting along with the dip switch settings changes the end credits, if you got in a bunker it might be better for you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.