Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 12:57:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally Bonus Times S6000 Slot
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally Bonus Times S6000 Slot  (Read 5042 times)
SpectresShadow
« on: March 09, 2012, 07:27:30 PM »

I have been working on this one for the past week at work and started with a problem with the arm not activating. I got that problem resolved only to discover that I now have an error 73, which I found out is that the third reel had moved after initialization of the reels. I have tried holding the reset button for 3 seconds, holding the reset button while powering up, activating the reset key while powering up, holding reset key for 3 seconds, and none of that worked.
b5srt
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 40

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 10:19:35 PM »

I have been working on this one for the past week at work and started with a problem with the arm not activating. I got that problem resolved only to discover that I now have an error 73, which I found out is that the third reel had moved after initialization of the reels. I have tried holding the reset button for 3 seconds, holding the reset button while powering up, activating the reset key while powering up, holding reset key for 3 seconds, and none of that worked.

Try holding the reset for 10 seconds and hold the change button at the same time, close the door while holding the change button, keep holding the change untill the reels stop initialize and stop. you may have to do this a couple of times.
SpectresShadow
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 01:20:50 PM »

I have tried recommended course of action ten times and it still will not remove error 73. Any other theories?
b5srt
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 40

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 07:40:25 PM »

I have tried recommended course of action ten times and it still will not remove error 73. Any other theories?

Check the reel plug, the reel harness where it plugs into the back board and check that no pins are bent on the mpu where it plugs into the back board... Have you tried switching reels 2 & 3 around to see if it is a reel problem.
SpectresShadow
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 02:25:35 PM »

Yes I have tried switching out the reels to see if the problem follows which it does not and as I swapped reels 2 and 3, I checked the pins for reel 3 and none were bent. I have also reseated the mpu and checked the pins on that as well with the same result, no bent pins. Any other ideas?
paul
paul
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 12:23:22 AM »

reclear machine
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 12:51:50 AM »

with the machine on, open the door, hold the change/service button and continue to hold it, press and release the reset button on the mpu, continue to hold the change /service button until the reels begin to jump(initialize), then let go..

Thanks,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
SpectresShadow
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 01:37:02 PM »

I have tried this and it still won't clear the error 73 from the machine. Any other theories of what could be wrong? Maybe a bad reel optic for reel 3? If I can't get this figured out today, my boss will tell the guy who brought it in to take it back as is.
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 11:33:41 AM »

Have you done a complete SafeRam clear as Paul stated?

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
SpectresShadow
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 12:41:51 PM »

If that entails using the ram clear chips then no I have not. I don't have those chips and it is not worth buying them to my boss because he decided to tell the guy who brought it in to take it back as is.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.